for Ozonic

I loved it! Please continue
9/13/2014 c1 Guest
PLEASSSEEE WRITE MORE!
1/1/2014 c1 5hhfdsstuvwpos
This is great! I watched Titanic recently, and I love that movie! Wicked is amazing too, so this ought to be really good! Love it so far!
5/25/2012 c1 PrincessOfTheNegaverse
Wow this is really good! Please update soon!
9/7/2009 c1 lizziemagic
OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE THIS! PLEEASE!
11/22/2008 c1 2EnneWicked
COME ON! UPDATE THIS PLEASE!.

Seriously I am in love already.
7/21/2008 c1 8JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak
Incredibly awesome! Please continue ASAP!
1/28/2008 c1 3darkruki008
When I read your summary, I thought it would be worth taking a look...and I read the whole thing!

I hope you update soon ^^
12/31/2007 c1 Jenna
please update this!
9/29/2007 c1 The Phantom's Muse
I love it! I can't wait to read more of this.

'“Yes Miss, of course. If there’s anything I can do at all-” the driver stopped mid sentence as he looked back and spotted the five carriages behind completely full of suitcases. “She uh, she doesn’t pack light, does she?”'

-Hee hee. I couldn't help but think of the very beginning of the movie. ...With the fish bowl. *giggles*

'“You know I agree darling, but people from the Vinkus… They aren’t exactly civil.”

From a few feet away, Fiyero Tiggualr felt his heart sink.'

-Oh! *hugs Fiyero* Well, that was harsh. *glares at Galinda and her mother*

'Okay really I don't know if anyone will read this, but I have to get this Titanic thing out of my system.'

-Try and stop me from reading it. I love the idea!

Please update A.S.A.P.!
9/24/2007 c1 24MuchTooHighACost
AHAHAHAHA! I'M EXCITED! Yay! This should actually be really good!
9/24/2007 c1 19The Pixess
Heeheehee. This is cute. And has me tempted to do a Wicked version of Princess Bride (how that would work I have no idea, as no freaking way is Elphie dainty enough to be Buttercup. Not to mention another hundred story glitchs. Although I guess the Wizard could be Humperdink, and then-)

*cough* ANYWAY- cuteness story, I randomly get the idea that Boq is going to be killed off. I have no clue why. I think I'm slowly becoming hyper over the corse of typing this review, so I will just shut up now. XD

~Pixie
9/24/2007 c1 22TryDefyingGravity
That's such an interesting idea. Very original =]

Good work. I did notice a couple of typos though, eg. *suit* rather than *suite*

There was another one, but I can't rememeber what it was.

=S

Anywayy! This was a great piece of work, you have an engaging style of writing.

I'll keep an eye on this.

=]
9/24/2007 c1 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
Wow, this is a neat idea. I love it so far though I am hoping it diverges fromt the movie just a little bit (Like Elphie and Boq don't die would be good lol) but I'm really excited to see where you take this, can't wait for the next update!
9/24/2007 c1 23WhisperedMuse
BOMBA! YOU'RE BACK! And with another amazing fic idea might I add. I cannot wait to see where this goes.

I love your Galinda and I'm glad to see you writing her again because as annoying as she is, she is funny ;)

I'm so happy you've got another fic! *Does dance*

Kate x