for Forgiveness Of A Kitsune

Very nice
11/30/2012 c10 4Lymixan
Nice story. Really nice.
8/26/2011 c14 Sandaime Hokage
Great fic, bit rushed at the end I suppose but i guess you can only do something for so long before you get bored. Interesting way of resolving the akatsuki problem but it worked.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
7/17/2011 c14 KatelySmiling
this was really good
4/3/2011 c3 13Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
What about a family name? Like Namikaze? or even a new one to go with the new blood line limit?
4/3/2011 c2 Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
HOLY COW! Your dojutsu is almost just lie my dojutsu in appearance (I only chose to make it purple last week too!). Although my "Shuriken" is rounded on the sides, and it doesn't have tomoes, just a rim around the eye. Weird. I have no idea what my dojutsu does yet though. But I do have a name, which is helping toward the point of the dojutsu.
7/15/2010 c5 1GintsukiKyu
It was kinda cute how the oni brothers reponse was to the scolding.
5/11/2010 c14 2Oraman Asturi
Interesting... I would love to see you write another one where Kaiya is actually showing what her training was like growing up.
2/11/2010 c14 YunaNeko
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
9/9/2009 c14 6WolfbrotherTitan
This was a great story! It allows for those who like the NaruHina pairing (though they'll have to accept that it's yuri) and gives a good Female Naruto / Haku pairing. Somethings seemed rushed (especially the ending), the grammer could use editing here and there, and Orochimaru died a little too easily, but all in all a fun read.

Since you made Kaiya immortal, and gave the little hint at the end about some descendant possibly not turning out all that great, a sequel idea could be as simple as a crossover. Just about any story could work for you; Bleach or Harry Potter being the most popular choices, though Inuyasha would work too.

I don't really know what you'd do with Harry Potter and Bleach, but since Kaiya has white hair one of her descendants could be the dog demon father of InuYasha and Seshomaru. After all, it only makes sense that an immortal would pass on some level of longevity to at least some of her children.
9/2/2009 c1 4XPGamer
horrible blocks of text
5/21/2009 c14 9Phoenix Lee Evyns
aw, it's too bad that you might consider writing a sequel to this story..I would be interested in hearing what happens with the kids and who has which bloodline. I'm assuming that Haku's bloodline would get passed on to his kids, the same with Hinata and Kaiya's doujutsu.

Good story overall, I enjoyed reading it.
5/4/2009 c14 5Orchamus
All I can say is...wow! That story packed a punch! Even got rid of Danzo before he made too much of a nuisance of himself! Loved it, and hopefully there's more where that came from. Kinda sad though. Was hopin with the 'M' rating might get a good lemon, but oh well, can deal what with how good the story was.
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »