for Animosity

12/17/2012 c1 1JeniLyn2000
I believe if anyone ever deserved the title "Bitch at Birth" it would be Madison Sinclair. I thought this might make her seem sympathetic but, nope, not at all. I really enjoyed it. Nice job and great writing.
6/4/2012 c1 8TinkStar87
Yeah never liked Madison and don't think i ever will, but i liked this story and now i sorta feel sorry for Madison...Curse you for making me feel sorry for Madison! Not really - But really this was good and i really wish Veronica Mars was still on, i miss her and her crazy arguments with people. I always loved when she would put someone in there place, man i miss that show, thank god for fan-fiction! Laters -
4/8/2012 c1 1lenouchka
Well, that was a nice very original journey through Madison's brain. She's still a pathetic selfish bitch, but I don't know we feel... pityful for her. Also great excuse to go digging in the roots of what made the "four fabs", I liked your explanations, and none of these pre-serie characters seem caricatural to me (which you don't get to see that often)
7/15/2011 c1 10becuzitswrong
Great story! I love the backstory behind why Madison is such a bitch. Give someone a sense of entitlement and it's all downhill from there. Personally, I thought that Veronica should have gone after Madison for that night, not Logan, but that's just me. Of course, I thought she should have used her taser on Kendall when she found her in Logan's room the morning after Alterna-Prom. Thanks for writing this.
9/1/2010 c1 25maipigen
This was extremely well written. For one tiny moment I found myself actually feeling sorry for the blonde bitch of Neptune. Then her own self pity ruined it of course, but still, there was genuine pity there for a second.

I liked the build up and the way we saw the show through her eyes.

One thing I would've loved though, was a little sidenote at the end about the next time she met Veronica lol. I really think the show missed an opportunity there because Madison didn't suffer enough in my book hehe.

I hope you still write because i'll like to read more of this kind of work from you!

you're a talented writer.

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
5/10/2010 c1 16psiChic
As someone who really hates Madison as a character, I have to say you did a brilliant and quite impressive job of making her...well, not exactly likeable, but understandable. I can empathize with your version of Madison, and it gels perfectly with the show's portrayal of the girl. I also like how you dealt with that night in Aspen with Logan - I always wondered how that went down, and this seems very likely.

You have a nice, easy style of writing that is enjoyable to read. Keep it up!
5/5/2010 c1 1BettyBoopSweden
I really liked this story. I have some kind of hate/love-relationship with Madison. I hate her but I still like stories with her. I like your explanation about why Madison hates Veronica, I have looked for stories with Madison in them and this one was very good. I can belive that this is the way Madison sees Veronica!

Thanks for sharing :)

Betty
6/30/2009 c1 firebirdgirl
Good fic. Now everything makes sense as to why she was the beeotch she was. Happy writing!
10/16/2008 c1 6Caremel
It's nice to hear Madison's side of the story. She may be a raging bitch and it may be her fault, but everyone has a side. Well-written and a good idea.
1/4/2008 c1 mallika
i thought it was really good. now if only logan and veronica would get together again. screw piz, parker, duncan and the madison issue.
10/9/2007 c1 4Vividdreamer04
It's refreshing to see something from Madison's point of view, I've always wondered during the show why she hated Veronica so much, it's great that you have come up with a scenario that really works in well with the show. Great work. :)
10/2/2007 c1 9Rory Forrester
really, really good. Madison is such an interesting character. We all hate her so much that it's easy to forget that she and Veronica were once friends. good job.
9/28/2007 c1 000000oooooo00000000
I really liked this, and I like that you didn't focus just on how Logan and Madison slept together in the third season. However, I wish you would have done some sort of epilogue where Veronica ended up with Loga, but that's just because I love happy endings, lol. Really good, really well written, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Symmetry!
9/28/2007 c1 hazeygirl
This story was excellent. Madison, for a moment, seemed to be more than just the bitchy girl she was on the show. Well done.
9/28/2007 c1 jentreth
Look at you, managing to make Madison sympathetic! Don't be nervous, unless it's because you;re afraid of lessening the Madison hate around here...