for Saturday Night Entertainment

5/31/2020 c1 2iJoeyMonster
OH shit. I want to witness the begging.
12/14/2013 c1 Dark Reika
i love ya story! 3
2/1/2010 c1 Ninny-na
this most defiantly should've happened. xD
9/20/2009 c1 60ighttior
cool
10/13/2008 c1 3wyvern-elavie
o_o I feel so guilty that I am thoroughly entertained by Aerrow's demise. I'm smiling, and my cheeks are hurting, and it's all your fault.

I'm not quite sure Nerd Corps would allow such and event to take place within the show, but with this, I bet you can convince them. ;)

I love the way you play with Mr. Moss's accent. Correct dialect is so hard to come by, these days.

Sequel full of pr0nz, yes? Or no? Either way, my imagination is still turning. X) Brilliant work.
8/8/2008 c1 Michelle
Although too much information was implied to the story, I loved how you portrayed mild atmosphere between Aerrow and the Dark Ace. (you could maybe.. explain a little bit more so that readers could unerstand better. But it's just my opinion. Don't mind it!) The whole story seemed rather sweet. Thank you for writing this pair.. there should be more of them, but unfortunately not! Too bad. But anyways, my point is it was really NICE!
5/20/2008 c1 118Hermonthis
If Storm Hawks was intended to be an 'older audience' show... this would be it. Dang, you got Mr. Moss and Dark Ace's creepy factor just right. I've got shivers down my spine.
3/8/2008 c1 VonDono
Wonderful! T_T we all missed Dark Ace during that episode. If only, if only.
2/1/2008 c1 Charlotte Aerrow's Girl
OH! The suspense! Cant wait till the next chapter x
1/7/2008 c1 Emily Crane
You're one of the few people that have gotten Dark Aces' sadistic side down pat. PLEASE let there be a sequel to this!
12/19/2007 c1 2RoxasIsReal13
Wish you'd continue!
10/20/2007 c1 Jovial Reader
OH snap.. ::sorry, squeeling for joy right now.::
10/18/2007 c1 I AM the evil twin
nice story.. are you going to do another chapter, because if you are, I am totally excited for it.
10/9/2007 c1 a-rise
good one. It made me :O then :D lol Still keep up the works.
10/1/2007 c1 4Jazzy Pony
i need to know what happens next. you should so continue.
23 Page 1 2 Next »