FanFiction.Net

10/18/2008 c3 2xxcallmecrazyxx
CRAP!

Will you update please?
7/7/2008 c1 4PhoenixKelley
Ahh, I know this story. You posted it on , didn't you? Lovely job.
11/5/2007 c3 10Moony73
Gr... I'm still confused... (refrains from asking any questions at all). How did she know? I'm mean Sydney could have been yelling and all in her sleep but... wait!... still nothing. SO confused but oh well. Its nagging at the very back of my mind!

I like how you use apostrophes for the quotations. It's different but it works; I do that with poetry sometimes, and I admire you for doing the same, especially with a story.

(Calm) Very enjoyable,

Moony73
10/22/2007 c2 Moony73
This is pretty cool. I didn't know who Sarah was at first, the concept hadn't been introduced, so the first chapter was a bit confusing. But back to the main question: WHY? Why doesn't she want to be with Remus? She spent two years trying to get him to love her! Urgh, this sounds so familiar.

You're building the suspense with just the first two chapters, and that's good. But I want to KNOW! Who is her father? And how did Remus find her if the ministry didn't even know she moved and changed her name? Ah well. Ill wait.

Moony73
9/30/2007 c1 Eponeena1388
Cute, but...

As of book 7, Tonks is about 23. (graduate Hogwarts at 17 + 3 years of auror training, + 1 year to book 5 ("I only qualified a year ago") + 2 years to Book 7). So 11 years ago she would have been 12...