for The Grounding

9/18/2020 c14 Wolf2899
I really love your work, it's well written and has a great plotline and everything. hope to see you continue this story in the Art of War.
3/2/2018 c14 jasongd
And another great story congrats
1/2/2017 c1 2Spectre-Dane
I read this fic YEARS ago when I was first getting into fanfiction, I didn't have an account then and I didn't think to save it but I always thought back to this story that will always have a special place in my heart and I looked for it for a long time but could never find it, it wasn't until last year I accidentally came across it and I couldn't hit the favorite button fast enough! I re-read it and it was even better than I remembered! It brought back so many memories and feelings of nostalgia, I had honestly stopped reading fanfics for quite a while up until then and it reminded me of why I love it so much! I had been ignoring the things that made me happy for a long time and when I re-read your story it reminded me that I have to leave room for the things that bring me joy, thank you so much! I hope you never stop writing!
5/13/2015 c14 2JotaBae
Once again, very well done. Although short, it was certainly sweet. You do an excellent job of still adding a little conflict in all the fluff.
11/23/2014 c14 4Cindy M 19
It is the power inside of Danny? Or that? I am so curious, here is the AOW?
4/16/2014 c14 4Irelandlover
Is the art of war coming out or have you given up? Please don't your VERY talented:))
8/2/2013 c14 Guest
That was awesome
The whole story was just amazing and funny
1/22/2013 c9 MushuFireLorde
Those were some horrible answers
1/22/2013 c6 MushuFireLorde
LMFAO
1/1/2013 c3 Guest
that is soooo cute!
9/9/2012 c14 the it
Kool good job.
9/10/2011 c14 9Evil.VS.Waffles
This was a great lil fic. Well, not so little, but still, VERY great. I loved it, I could tell that you tried to keep them in character, that you looked up Sam's grandmother (something I've yet to do... :)), and that you cared. So many authors fail that last one. Sad but true. Anyway, amazing. I loved it, I loved so much that my parents would get freaked out if they didn't know me. XD Well done!
9/1/2011 c14 4Fugitive of Gray
Daaang! You have some pretty mad summary skills which drew me in, this was quite well organized and each one was comfortably different in a way that had me reading till the very end and satisfied. Quite satisfied. Thank you very much!

~FoG
7/20/2011 c14 Fro52
I just reached the end of the trail where your "Art" series is concerned, and, while I am no author, editor, or critic, I am impressed.

I could sit here and lament the fact that there hasn't been an "Art of War" yet, but that would be improper and rude. With each installment, you've given your readers a complete story while still building up and alluding to larger happenings outside of the issues dealt with in that story. This is what makes me want a sequel as much as I do. That being said, I am glad you wrote these stories. I love a good story, and a good story is what I've found here.
6/8/2011 c14 9ellameno
I LOVE IT! I absolutely LOVE IT! AHH! I'm gonna read the Arc of series starting tomorrow... :D amazing! :D
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »