for The journey of Acceptance

1/1/2019 c26 andjelija.nenic
4/21/2012 c30 Philip
just finished reading your story. i thought it was a very good story except for the typos. and for your information I did notice that even without Ryan Sharpay was bipolar.
7/27/2010 c30 EejitCat
this was amazing, and are you english coz in one of chapters it said ten pounds not english. i cant say much tho because ill proberly make the same mistake. i loved this so thanks for writing it, i stayed up till 5:30am reading it then ages today.
4/5/2010 c30 17SlothKeeper
Wow, I can't believe I just spent my whole sunday night reading this. Great job! Though weak on the spelling and grammer, and it was fast paced, you did a real good job at this.
1/3/2010 c30 3EsotericGhost
I read this story last year, but i forgot to give my final review.

Keep writing.
10/13/2009 c1 11Lightning And Blossoms
Whoa. i thought of checking the charmed hsm crossovers for a laugh, but actually this story made me feel like a fool. It's awesome! Your a really good writer and by the way, i like your user name. And the trailer on utube was interesting. Keep typing!
8/21/2009 c20 sharkboy84
Love it.In the next will Chris finly meet his older brother?
4/20/2009 c1 3EsotericGhost
interesting...
4/2/2009 c30 FirePony16
I'm one who doesn't like HSM but the real moive would totally have my attention if this happened. It would be SO much better in my opinion. I loved this story. It was so awesome.
12/6/2008 c30 3Meco-lia
wow that was really good!
10/13/2008 c34 26Girly 411
Hey! OMG I luvd every little detail of it. I thought it was funny though how when Taylor found out she treated Ryan like a science project for the first week. LOL! Luv it! And seriously, I luv the happy ending. I mean, I also luvd all the drama in between where everything wasn't all hunky-dorey (hope I spelled that right). Was so cute though and I'm so glad that Ryan and Kelsi finally got together. So cute. And Ryan saving Chad at the last second, I'm sry but I laughed. This story can't be over though, can it? Oh, I've already told you it means so much to me, this fic. The first one I chose to read out of all - how many is it now? - 10,0 fics in this category and of all the fics on the site (don't know that number =D)! You should feel so special, which you are, and I totally luvd the crossover. At first, I was like, okay where does all this come from, but then I was like OMG it's Charmed! So, yeah. Sighs sadly and dramatically. And I luv how Ryan offers to help Kelsi in the end. That was so cute! It makes me sad that this is at it's end. Oh. So sad. (sobbing...getting a grip) Well, I hope to read more like this from you. I'll probably go browsing in your fics later on though and see which one I would like to read next. :) So, yeah...but I just luv this fic! OMG so sad it's over there are tears in my eyes. It was funny, sad, suspenseful, and a mixture of different things that would take to long to write. Oh! I luv it though and ther's nothing more I can add to that except that it means so much to me. I feel very strange saying that so many times, but I want this review to be long and filled with every possible thing I have to say about this fic before I can't review for it anymore. Sighs. Oh. Well, I luv this fic to death and will continue to hold it very dearly to my heart. So, if it ever goes away, I'll be very sad. And there will be so many tears. But I totally just seriously luv this one and I haven't found another one quite as entertaining as this one. Yours is just so unique! So, yeah...just know that I luv it so much and it's so very dear to me. And don't forget that because this was a really great story, you're a really great author and there are so many other great qualities. So, I hope this is a long enough review - because you know how much I luv to write long reveiws and I know you appreciate them. So,yeah...I LUV IT! And just out of curiosity...did you really have a hat color in mind for Ryan at the end of this? Cuz I don't know why, but I'm thinking blue. :)
10/8/2008 c33 Girly 411
Okay, I picked up on the whole bi-polar thing. Only one chappie left to read! OMG! IT'S SO SAD! Anywho...I'll try to make it worth the wait. So sry for not reviewing in a while. This story still means so much to me, ya know. Luvd it from the start! It was (as you already know) the 1st out of all these HSM ones I read! Makes you special to me too (if that doesn't sopund creepy) because you were the first author whose stuffs I read on here. But anywho...this chappie was so funny! Luvd it! So much you have no idea how much! I've gotta go, but will R&R one last time when I get back! So sry. Totally luv you for writing this fic! (Not meant to sound mega weird!) And yeah...so glad they resolved the problem! Can't wait to find out the ending. Sry I didn't reveiw before, but as I said, this site was wacked out! So sry, luvd this fic and this chappie is def one of my favs! So, yeah...watch for my final review. :'( So sad it's almost over. L8rs!
10/7/2008 c32 Girly 411
OMG! I just realized this was up! I'm so bad aren't I? Bad me! Okay, so I think I picked up on the whole Shar has Bi-polar even though Ryan/Wyatt was never there to make it happen. Um...I don't think I mentioned it in my last review, but I do remember questioning that and never mentioned it. Sigh. Well, glad you like the reviews. I'm going to try to make these last few ones really worth while! K? I really luvd this chappie, too, I mean, your fic is really good and I'm actually sad it's over and I missed it. I was seriously not paying attention especially since this site was all funky for a while by not telling us when there were updates. So sad. So, I'll quickly R&R for the rest of this. So sry again, but believe me I luvd the cliffie! Will continue to read! YAY I'm actually paying attention now. Sighs deeply. Hurrying off now to conitnue reading! Said that already...l8rs!
10/2/2008 c34 1zeo knight
loved it all
9/30/2008 c34 32FallenArcana
awesome story! I'm sad it's over...
299 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »