for Gold Rush

7/7/2019 c1 gort420
great story but its been about 12 years since you worked on it are you alive?
1/12/2019 c1 1silverstreak93242
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I re-read Golden Opportunity, and then read this start of the next part of the story, and rather enjoyed both GO, and the side story for GO, and then this story started well, and I am hoping that it isn't abandoned, but simply waiting for someone to say hey, great start to continuing the GO story. I would rather like to see it continued, but if it's dead, I understand, I guess, especially after all these years! I would love to see the story line, the plot, and the premise of the entire GO universe continue, but unlike some people who review, and demand continuation, I will simply say that I am hoping that you can and will continue it, but if not, GO and the side stories are great standing as they are! I hope this story will be continued, as stated, but I will wait patiently for more, if only to go back later and re-read the stories again at a future time! Again, here's hoping that this review finds you well and still writing, and that real life hasn't hamstrung you in any way!
9/29/2018 c1 zaltran
Just read Golden Opportunity and this again, what an excellent story line. I hope you get your muse back someday and continue this.
12/15/2016 c1 Guest
Ded
8/4/2016 c1 2dreamykid99
really a good start...
4/14/2015 c1 Sanguinis13
Good start, or continuation, really. Hope you you start working on this again.
6/5/2014 c1 3Shinzochi
i like this whole story series and i hope you do continue this story
5/16/2014 c1 8Veedramon
Well, since Ranma is six months later things will be different.
10/30/2012 c1 cabrera1234
when thr next update?
2/27/2012 c1 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
10/9/2011 c1 Bookeaterotaku
Just to point that you made a mistake in your description of Six and Thirty-eight. Six is a drake and her wing are fused with her arms. Thirty-Eight is a Wurm. She look like a giant purple Cobra without any arms or wings. Just so that you wont make that mistake again.
9/2/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
awesome! please continue!
12/9/2010 c1 orca1967
I was wondering if you're ever going to go back to this story. I really enjoyed the first part and am looking forward to you continuing this one.
7/29/2010 c1 red