for Lelouch of Britannia

12/4/2016 c29 demon89
It was nice to check in on this story and read a new (to me, at least) chapter. I truly hope Suzaku and Lelouch will become comrades and friends, as they were in canon. I truly hope this fic isn't dead because I'd love to see what happens next.
12/2/2016 c11 2Eragen
Oral rehydration formula. Sounds just like water.
11/29/2016 c29 Guest
With the news of "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revival" coming out, I hope that you'll find the time to continue this fic soon. It's too good to be dropped.
11/25/2016 c29 Aaronstone59847
This is great and I hope you keep at it
11/15/2016 c29 Guest
Please update soon!
10/28/2016 c29 rogueofstorms
I've basically powered through this fic from the start, loving every AU moment of it, and was very sad to reach this chapter and discover that there hasn't been an update for 2 years. Please come back and finish this story!
10/8/2016 c29 4Lord Sanguine
It's a shame it's been two years. This is a brilliant story and I do hope it does continue.
10/7/2016 c29 15Dragonheart Of Ireland
Please update soon! Please!
9/25/2016 c29 PJ7
As seems to be an annual tradition, I've had the pleasure of re-reading this work.

And I've just noticed several alterations along the way.

In any case, this fic remains as enjoyable and well done as I remember, and I do hope for more in the future.
9/16/2016 c29 75X59
Excellently done, I'm really enjoying the twists and turns.
9/8/2016 c1 CaptainToast321
Pretty good start. Looking forward to what happens.
I am a bit confused why you chose him to change his mind AFTER the argument. It would of made a little more sense and been a bit more sensical if you had him frame his request/demand differently.
8/27/2016 c29 2Cherri202
Well it's been over two years, so it seems like you are losing interest in this story, but this is a terrible place to leave it. It's an excellent story and we are so close to what seems to be a climax. Please come back.
8/26/2016 c15 ventte
Oh my god. I'm rereading this fic because I've forgotten most of the details; but, *spoiler alert* Kewell's last moments never fail to make me cry. You could honestly feel the raw emotions before his death; all the regrets that he had and the happiness of his life. Great job at writing such a superb moment!
8/13/2016 c29 1Regrettable Pun
This story is amazing! It's one of my favorite code geass stories. It's extremely well thought out and well written. I hope you continue it.
8/12/2016 c24 Regrettable Pun
Wow, you really portrayed lelouch as as stupid in this chapter. I really doubt that that is the conclusion he would have come up with. She was holding a knife to him, unflinching in the face of a gun, supported the elevens, had a sudden personality change, snuck into his room with a knife and he decides she's just an obsessed fangirl? Yeah... Somehow I think a genius might have figured something a bit different.
3,142 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »