for Lelouch of Britannia

11/12/2015 c9 Fredrick Bismarck
Its wonderful to see him carve out his place with his own skill and competency. It's also heartening to see the comraderie and leadership in his unit.
11/12/2015 c4 Fredrick Bismarck
Excellent. You portray Jeremiah well. I'm excited for Lelouch to build his power and strength. Strange to see American landmarks as part of an empire.
11/12/2015 c2 Fredrick Bismarck
This is superbly written. The dark emotions and imagery are spot on. I'm excited for this alternate timeline. The historical and academic tidbits at the beginning gives this a historical perspective, the rise of one history's great figures. Looking forward to more.
11/2/2015 c14 6AdmiralFirestorm
Very well done. I like how you utilized military terminology to describe the scenario and did so quite accurately. Well done indeed.
10/23/2015 c29 214Lord22
I like the scene with Luciano Bradley best of all in this chapter, since he is my favorite Knight of the Round. I found the scene with the Chinese attack a bit hard to follow, however.
10/20/2015 c25 Zexs
Well its been over a year so it close to your usual update time that we are all eagerly awaiting.
10/11/2015 c28 22InDeathWeLaugh
So here's my favorite chapter the three princes together. Man so good I love that you are one of the few who wrote Lelouches relationship with his brothers well.
10/9/2015 c18 InDeathWeLaugh
Ah that heartwarming scene of Christmas. Always warms my heart, though you dastardly writer! You brought up here one of my weaknesses and constant dilemma when thinking of this series.

Schniezel x Cornellia
Or
Schneizel x Cecile

Damn I can't never decide!
10/9/2015 c14 InDeathWeLaugh
Just on a personal note the Jargon is my favorite. Glad to have a fellow lover of military strategy.
10/8/2015 c5 InDeathWeLaugh
"dispossessed yet resourceful prince on a determined quest to win the hand of a cruel and beautiful princess" aren't you subtle about "lime green" presences xD. Man I have read and re-read this story so many times. I understand the sometimes lack of motivation but I hope for a n update sometime this year. I still sorely miss this wonderful story.
9/19/2015 c29 37137
Great story! If you aren't continuing, I am greatly disappointed, but if this is another EXTREMELY long break, then I am eagerly looking forward to the next update and hopefully Lelouch meeting CC. A little disappointed that Lelouch wasn't secretly a hater of the corrupt Britannia, but still very interesting seeing a version where he supports it. Please keep it up!
9/17/2015 c29 2Moonbagger
Great story. I hope you finish it.
9/14/2015 c29 Dazzle
What a lovely story. Cheers!
9/7/2015 c29 2G2BattleConvoy
Holy shit, this has been an awesome story I have been reading.
And I'm betting the Warspite doesn't disappoint when they say, "Give no quarter." Hehehe, serves those rebels right for targeting the Black Prince!

Also, no meeting with C.C.? That sucks, but hey, that opening with Luciano was an absolute gem!

Keep on writing this excellent take on the Code Geass series, man, and as always, ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
8/23/2015 c29 2Blond Dude 42
An amazing story. I just binge read it all. But after noticing that it has been over a year since this was updated I can only assume you have moved on in life. Or died, that's happened to some authors I've read.

Well hopefully you aren't dead and eventually update this story again.
3,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »