for Lelouch of Britannia

4/29/2008 c9 1FraserMage
This is pretty good, Hopefuly you can continue to write this.
4/29/2008 c9 Iudex Acerbus
absolutely love this story, hopefully you get a chanced to update sooner than later,

Keep up the great work!
4/29/2008 c7 Iudex Acerbus
Loved that you tied in the old ashford towns folk into the fold. Makes for a good loyal soldier :D
4/29/2008 c4 Iudex Acerbus
HOLY COW. this was POWERFUL.. I absolutely love how you're crafting the story.

can't wait for more :D

keep up the great work
4/29/2008 c9 1Rosadina
I enjoyed this story greatly. The plot is interesting and you write very well. I do hope that you update soon I put you on my author alerts.
4/27/2008 c2 XSierraX
This story is really touching! I really liked the Chapter 2 of yours very much... The vulnerable scene of Lelouch and subsequent meeting with Cornelia was very well done... Please don't give up on the story!
4/27/2008 c9 2Ceirwy
This is one of the most well written and creative stories I have ever seen emerge from the fandom. You're writing style is very technical and fitting for a war story and your character interactions are very interesting. Hats off to you. I'll be following this closely.
4/23/2008 c9 Lord Edric
I love reading about the love letters too funny, update soon
4/21/2008 c9 5Draketh
Well what can I say...loved it! Its the first story that I have read from ye and it is incredibly well done, I would like to ask ye, on the begging chapters when you open with some quotes which I suppose you invented or if you took them from where, well anyways amazing story and hope to hear more from ye!

Sincerely:

Draketh
4/17/2008 c9 nma1
Good story cant wait to read more!
4/17/2008 c9 3randomirony
An amazing story indeed. *claps hands* I love the details and accurate descriptions. They really help to make the story believable and authentic, not to mention the "documents" at the beginning of each chapter are a very nice touch, something I've never seen done before. I'll have to file that idea away into my memory for future reference. *grin*

Lelouch's personality throughout the story has seemed very in character, always pleasing to find among the plethora of OOC fanfictions. And I like the idea of Orange-kun (*evil chuckle*) becoming his most loyal suboordinate.

I look forward very much to the continuation of this story and hope that you update soon. (And I wish you success in finding a job ^.~)
4/15/2008 c9 54Rago Dragovian
This is so funny. Ah, humor at it's funniest. The stupified sort.
4/15/2008 c9 14PheonixShadow
hihi! Are you going to continue this fic? I really hope so, Lelouch is just doing too well to stop here! I do hope he'll reach his goal without delving into angsty situations...:) Will Suzaku appear in this fic? Update soon!
4/14/2008 c2 54Rago Dragovian
This...is such an motivationally driven, well-written beginning! O_O;

You're awesome!
4/13/2008 c9 Shinkiro
Hello,

I think your story is really great and i hope you will write more more more ;).

greetings,