for Lelouch of Britannia

11/11/2007 c6 RiddleoftheDeep
Fascinating. I think we will soon see your mastery of world events and world history at work, I'm sure. I look forward to what other tales you might have stored up your sleeve. The distinct and subtle game of internal and international political intrigue you have woven is brilliantly done. Every once in a while, you provide just a morsel, just enough to tantalize and spark readers' interest, but not enough to bore them even if they aren't normally interested or keen to the political games. Very, very well done and very professional. I have to ask if you have considered publishing since if you ever go into the business, I'll certainly consider viewing your works. Cheers and best of luck.

Mrriddler
11/11/2007 c6 khoange
WOW Your story have a feel of read a alternate history time line.
11/11/2007 c6 DarkDesh
Great chapter keep it up kant wait for the next chaper!
11/11/2007 c6 8storynerd
i love your writing style. hope you update soon!
11/11/2007 c6 NautilusOmega
Beautiful scenes, hints of things to come, and an interesting and thoughtful conversation make this more of the literary crack that I can't get enough of.

The letter from Cornelia to Euphie is very well done and seems to hint at possible romantic feelings between Euphie and Lulu. To my mind, this is slightly reinforced with the interaction in the pool scene.

The conversation and chess match with Schneizel was interesting and fun, as well as providing some food for thought concerning the emperor.

The interruption at the end hints at some nice action, carnage, and bloodshed to come. It also looks like Villetta and Kewel have joined Orange-kun as Lelouch's knights, Nice!
11/11/2007 c6 6Capito Celcior
Yet another excelent chapter. All these mysteries are starting to add up. I like your writing style; it is clearly not meant for the ignorant or those who lack any understanding into the manners of nobility. At least as far as I'm aware of English Nobility a century or two ago.
11/10/2007 c6 2Aires Drake
I have a question that's been bothering me: will Kallen and the other Japanese Resistance members play any significant roles in your story?

Keep up the great work!
11/10/2007 c6 NekoLulu
Nicely done, particularly with the choice of scenes for the most of the chapter. I think that Euphemia relation to Lelouch could have been explored further, but I find the chapter as a whole to be impressive. I realize that there is a world of difference, but have you considered writing professionally?
11/10/2007 c6 7Blue Bragon
Please update, Africa... interestinfg cant wati to see some Robot action please continue...
11/4/2007 c3 Lavycia
i really like the interaction between Lelouch and Milly part. Milly is really a good friend ^^ Hmm.. is Lelouch gonna meet Suzaku?
11/2/2007 c5 2Aerith G
I find this fanfiction a very interesting take on what would happen if Lelouch took over Britannia from within instead of outside.

Keep up the excellent work in your plot and your characters!

I'm looking forward to the next update.
10/29/2007 c5 2Zeke-Z
Well I just finished Code Geass about 2 days ago and craving more I turned to fanfiction. And found this gem.

Your choice of primary plot point, is a fairly obvious one, which usually means the story is destined for a poor job and a sudden end. But your writing skills bringthis to life. You keep people as in character as possible, which is what al the best AUs do. Your profile of Jeremiah shows you put a lot of thought and effort into the little details, which is another thing all good authors do.

This story will obviously be about Lelouch gaining power in the court, and possibly becoming Emperor, a daunting task as he is 17th in line.

I'm naturally curious to see if CC will make an appearance, possibly even choosing Suzuka to give a Geass too. Hopefully people form the Order of the Black Knights will make an appearance as well.

All in all it was an excellant read, 5/5, my only advice would be to make your chapters longer before coming to a constant length.

Until next time,

Zeke
10/29/2007 c5 Anonymous
You said it clearest, I love how you're able to explore Lelouch's potential interactions with the Britannian half of the cast, in contrast to his Japanese comrades in the original series. Although lack of Kallen saddens me, the fact that Suzaku has yet to rear his ugly head earns my approval. At any rate, keep up the fantastic work with Jeremiah and Darlton, and as ever, MOAR CORNELIA!
10/28/2007 c4 8storynerd
i have fallen in love with your writing style. i love the plot of your story and the direction it's going. update soon!
10/28/2007 c5 RiddleoftheDeep
Sweet update. The level of writing is very impressive. I guess UC Berkley either have some nice humanity courses or they take only the best. :P Keep up the good work.

The little bit with Rommel was a nice touch. Though from a certain point of view, combining tactical genius with superior firepower is certainly the best of both worlds. Imagine what could have been done if Rommel really had his "corps" of tanks as opposed to what? 2 regiments of tanks, half of which were perpetually dry for most operations.
3,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 .. Last Next »