for Lelouch of Britannia

10/10/2007 c4 Anonymous
"Estate’s primary income from citrus orchards grown for consumption and juice."

What wit. I love it. You get bonus points for touching upon one of the greatest ironies in the series, that Sir Gottwald went to Japan to try and avenge the deaths of Lelouch and Nunally, and that he felt the loss of Lady Marianne was his first and most grievous failure.
10/9/2007 c4 HyperionTheWatcher
Can't say I expected that to happen, but a very good twist. Can't wait to see more of this story.
10/9/2007 c4 DarkDesh
another great chapter. I wont lie I did not see that comming (Orange-kun as Lulu's first knight to awsome)looking foward to the next chap.
10/9/2007 c4 Sangrill
liked this chapter very much... It's nice to see Jeremiah not humiliated for once. I think he'll be of great help for Lulu
10/8/2007 c4 7Blue Bragon
Please update, so making Orange kun Lelouch first knight... good idea please continue...
10/8/2007 c4 1Francis D. Saber
i thought Jeremiah was a lord? nice story
10/8/2007 c3 8storynerd
Omg! i've been trying to find a story with this plot for ever! i love it so far! keep the story going!
10/8/2007 c3 3ZeroX1999
This is GREAT! I hope that C.C. will come into play later =). Is there going to be a definite pairing in this fic? (If there is I hope it is C.C. really like her =). )
10/7/2007 c1 DarkDesh
wow this story is awsome! Love how you do the little clippings at the start. Anyways keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter.
10/6/2007 c3 7Blue Bragon
Interesting piece... please continue... This is becoeming quite an interesting read... but will Lelouch ever meet Suzaku and the others... and will the events of Code Geass in Japan take place?

Also I expect the next chapter and the introduction of Orange-kun...
10/5/2007 c1 HyperionTheWatcher
Love the story, can't wait to see where you will take it.
10/5/2007 c3 Sangrill
Can't wait to see ORANGE-KUN! :) Go, Lulu! Find out who it was and make them pay! Also, are you going to wait till they make it all clear in the anime or are you just going to choose someone yourself?
10/4/2007 c3 as
I like this story very much
10/4/2007 c2 7Second Harrier
I knew that, if anyone was going to show up at the funeral, it would be Cornelia. I've always had the instinct, watching Code Geass, that she would have been a great supporter of Lelouch had she known he was alive, or had he remained in Britannia. They're really quite alike, actually. Plus, she was such a devotee of Marianne's.

Moreover, I like this Lelouch. So bitter and angry, but already with the control over his emotions that he'd get in the series as a teenager. However, he isn't so far gone that he's beyond reaching, a point which may be rapidly approaching in the show. Here, though- especially with him being ten!- he can still be supported, even loved, for his own benefit.

I'll echo the suggestions that Cornelia might not have been quite as accomplished at this point as you suggest she is- but hey, this is an AU, so I suppose it's possible. Beyond that, your depictions of the court and the royalty are appropriately cold, callous, and caustic.

And finally, bravo for starting this! I remember seeing it talked about, bandied around as an idea on the Code Geass Livejournal community. I always thought that of the Geass fanfic premises explored, this was one of the best, and I earnestly wanted to see it brought to life. Now it is! I'm eager for more.
10/4/2007 c2 13KiKi Hayashi
HWAH! (swoons) I'm in love! Your writing is so pretty! And I'm so happy that Lelouch is working with Cornelia than against her.
3,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 199 206 207 208 209 210 Next »