for Lelouch of Britannia

5/30/2020 c21 xfel
Lloyd's dream deserves a price!
5/2/2020 c29 15Arienna Natalitha
T.T this is such a good AU CG fanfic I cried when I first found it. Just when Lulu is going to meet CC! Aaaaaahhhh I know it's a long shot from 2014 to 2020 and a lot have happened since then, but... it would be a heaven sent if this story were to continue. But, like I sais, a lot might have happened (and is still happening right now), so I can only wish and you are the one to decide.

This fic will be the ones I'm getting back to whenever I feel a pang of Lelouch as a Britannian Prince hits me!
4/28/2020 c28 nikprosta
ah, I truly hope this gets finished one da
4/26/2020 c4 nikprosta
I love this :)
Doing another re-read of this masterpiece!

Hope to see a return to this one day c:
4/24/2020 c29 Fagaceae
A tad bit late for a review perhaps, but I find myself coming back to this story. I find it eloquent, dignified and lovable.

There is majesty to this lelouch, and the character gallery you have crafted around him brings it out. From the quiet professionalism from his officers, Kewell and Villetta - to the little meetings discussing state affairs with Schneizel. There is also warmth in this story. The sleepy mornings with Cornelia and Euphemia were heart wrenching as I read it so closely after watching the Anime.

I know that we are always our own harshest critics, but this one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read - and I think you should feel proud of it. Should you ever feel like posting your draft notes for the continuation I would be delighted, I wish you all the best ~
4/10/2020 c29 Guest
I really like this story such a shame that it seems like its abandoned
3/18/2020 c29 noblefire
Sorry about that, forgot that fanfiction filters out links. Let's try this again.
discord . gg / kMMU7D
3/18/2020 c1 noblefire
Hey guys, I'm starting up a Discord server to continue this work! Any critic, writer, author, or enthusiastic reader is welcome to give their input and help out! Here's the link /kMMU7D
10/16/2019 c29 Guest
Now I'm in suspense for what memories were rewritten.
I'm still annoyed by Lulu's disregard of Kallen's potential threat. He even found out about her mother and the timing of her presence.
Also, I thought that Lulu should be able to talk his way out from being "compared" to the prince, like, he didnt even try.
Please don't get the wrong impression by all of my complaining. I'd definitely love to keep reading if you're still writing.
10/16/2019 c24 Guest
The outsider future documents are cool and it seems like you put a lot of effort into all aspects regarding research. It's a good take on a good recovery at the assassination audience.
At this point Lulu and Nana have a much lower emotional tie to Japan compared to canon, so I wonder about their feelings on the Numbers and Area systems.
I still think the shower scene is waaay too much, but still, thanks for everything.
9/25/2019 c29 18TheWriter946
Hope you can go back to this soon enough :)
8/28/2019 c25 Dianne060807
I like the angle of Nina worshipping Lelouch. She’s totally build the FLEIJA for him. And not get swayed to Schneizel.
8/2/2019 c1 1Noxlux013
Well, butterflying away right from the start. I’m interested.
7/30/2019 c22 Ostentatiousnessness
I heard the “Jim” Stewart parts in his voice as I read them and it made me smile
7/20/2019 c2 Guest
Would be cool if he became like darth vader.
3,142 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »