for Lelouch of Britannia

6/28/2019 c2 1chrizzyran
dem i cried..
5/18/2019 c29 lector123
Hope for more chapters. An original take on an old concept (by now) well written
4/1/2019 c29 1DarthNacho
Just did a reread. This fic is as good as I remember. Truly the pinnacle of writing. I sometimes still hope that you will continue, but I also understand if you don't.
2/13/2019 c1 uzea
great! the different lelouch!
11/12/2018 c16 8lumenaquas
I read this story several times and I always cried every single damn time when I came across the dead of Kewell. Your portrayal is really vivid that I bawled like a child
9/17/2018 c29 Guest
I really hope you continue this story.
8/25/2018 c29 Anon63
I'm sorry to see such an excellent and well written piece go unfinished. I hope one day the author will pick it back up again, but alas he or she might've moved on. Well, here's to you author where ever you are and whatever you're doing. Cheers.
7/27/2018 c12 2D72
Comic books used to use brackets to indicate foreign phrases, with a note implying a translation.
7/27/2018 c10 D72
I love the orange menace! Well, not the one we've got, but that was some rather nice kit those officers got, and as always, the meals you describe make one hunger.
7/2/2018 c16 NataS666
The feels... :( Nooo :(
7/2/2018 c4 hitherjitter
Finally the man of the hour has arrived and sworn an oath of loyalty to Lelouch. THE KNIGHT OF ORANGE SHALL NEVER DIE!
7/2/2018 c2 hitherjitter
Oh god the emotions here was incredible. My heart ached and reached out for poor Lelouch. To shoulder the burden all by himself that must have been hard.

I am wondering though, where is Jeremiah Gottwald?
7/2/2018 c1 hitherjitter
Very interesting beginning. I love how you wrote the atmosphere and the subtle detailing of his surroundings really gets a reader to be immersed in the story. I was going to read without reviewing but how could I commit such a travesty when this fanfiction has been so enticing.

Hopefully the future chapters to come will be the same.
6/26/2018 c29 4aGreatLoudThump
With season three of Code Geass coming soon, I thought I might get back into the swing of things by reading some good CG fan fiction. And yours isn't just good, it's great!

Here's hoping you find writing fun again and bless us with some more chapters. (And a, um, tentacle monster? Such a blessing that would be XD)

And thanks for helping me get back into this fandom which I never really fell out of love with, but has been placed on the back burner for quite some time now. This has definitely helped to get my season three hype up to dangerous levels ;)

Take care!
6/19/2018 c29 3Hunter63
Ah, wish there was more.

Really enjoyed it.