for Lelouch of Britannia

5/4/2018 c29 Ghost
I hope... one day you will return, this story was amazing. There are so few good fics... entertaining ones, guily pleasure ones, yes... but hardly ever any of quality.
4/7/2018 c29 nikprosta
Which there were more ;( This is amazing
3/28/2018 c29 ItStartsWithZ
i hope you are doing well in real life! let me just drop a review again to tell how awesome this work is- it is totally my favorite!
1/18/2018 c29 1LunarCatNinja
I love it! Tis such an interesting change from other stories that I've read! You truly have a unique and wonderful story here!
1/18/2018 c29 Guest
hello, i like your work. Please continue this fantastic story, please
1/9/2018 c23 Hala
Marika you Kind of deserved that. You can come out of your room when you’re prepared to be an adult. War is war people die people you love don’t come back. And it’s no one‘s fault both of them are fighting to live one lives and one dies and that’s just how it is. At least his commanding officer cared enough to apologize cared enough to say he was sorry for your brother dying.
12/28/2017 c29 5TheLastSavageSiren
I’m genuinely sad this hasn’t been updated in like four years... but things happen. This was so fucking good and extremely well written, in fact it’s one of the best fanfics I’ve read in a while - not just in this particular fandom. But the way you’ve written all the characters completely in character is what makes this story work so well. I also really loved how you took the plot line and actually set in the year it was meant to be set with all of our modernized technology and pop culture. It was such a nice touch and definitely not something I’ve seen before. Great work on this and if you ever decide to come back and finish this I will gladly be here to read it!
12/24/2017 c28 the-truly-wicked
I love the way you wrote Clovis! Haha! Oooooooh I feel trouble brewing in Area:11. Good luck with your career. That sounds tough so give it your all girl!
12/24/2017 c26 the-truly-wicked
This was so intense! I was shaking am sweating the entire way through reading! The way you write is absolutely captivating!
12/23/2017 c24 the-truly-wicked
Oh my lord I cringed so much while reading this...please let Villeta and everyone get the hint that they are not like that! Or if they don't know in the end, please make Lelouch and Kallen a pairing. And write them together as very respectable in front of the soldiers. I BEG.
12/23/2017 c23 the-truly-wicked
Ooh la la! However I just don't know why...well that's a lie, I do but I want the sister to be as loyal to Lelouch as her brother was. I dislike reading about someone bashing Lelouch but it's fun and satisfying to see their character's develop and start to admire and respect him. Love this chapter! Can't wait for the party scene!
12/23/2017 c22 the-truly-wicked
Ha! I would have love to see her expression as she whipped out the card in front of her step-mom was like, "Guess I'm not a LITTLE GIRL huh mom?" That roast would've been great. Happy that she's being introduced too. I also want to see Jerimiah again! I wonder he's up to? Anyway, I enjoy reading about how Lelouch interacts with Nana...so cute!
12/23/2017 c20 the-truly-wicked
I love how you wrote Milly! She's so cute! Though it was strange to see the great Lulu reacting like that to a kiss lol...
12/23/2017 c18 the-truly-wicked
Wonderful...simply wonderful. Your writing is sinfully good.
12/22/2017 c16 the-truly-wicked
I cried for Kawell so much your writing really hit a chord in me.
3,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »