for Lelouch of Britannia

12/22/2017 c14 the-truly-wicked
SCREAM! I hope against hope that Lulu will win in the end! And I am VERY IMPRESSED BY YOUR WRITING ASDFGHJKL. The tactics and formations are so complex and intricate and I love to read about it~~~~
12/21/2017 c12 the-truly-wicked
Fantastic! You wrote with such precision! Anyway you wanted to know age and gender right? Well, I'm a teenage female!
12/20/2017 c8 the-truly-wicked
Wow! Impressive writing. You wrote the fight scenes and dialogue so realistically, it astounded me!
12/20/2017 c5 the-truly-wicked
This story is highly enjoyable! However...you don't exactly explain what's going on. In previous chapters, he was like, 10 years old so I was slightly confused this entire chapter because you've neglected to tell us his age and also for the war football, it would've also helped if you explained that there was a "tactition" who guided the football players. It's the little things like that that allow you to enter into your readers mind even more with your writing. When I don't get something, I can't completely enjoy it. But if you can fix that, then everything is perfect! I highly enjoy those scenes in the beginning that you do. It's really cool and an excellent idea.
12/4/2017 c29 1The Emblem of Ice
Easily one of the best fanfics I've read. If you're still writing fanfiction, would you update this(even if it's just a note saying you havn't abandoned it)? It really doesn't deserve to stay unfinished like this.
11/20/2017 c29 Guest
Really love this fic, hope that you will continue it one day..soon.
10/5/2017 c29 7Striderm8
I’ll keep this simple and describe this story with 7 words. One of the best Code Geass stories I’ve ever read. Everything flowed and the idea was unique, the characters were done magnificently alongside the story progression. Loved every single part of it, and I wish there was more, but alas, there isn’t. Also, did I mention that I suck at maths?
9/23/2017 c29 Lovnag
This seems as superb as it is dead.
9/15/2017 c29 HikariFlower4
Oh, gosh, in the time I've been reading this, it has become my favourite fan fiction. I admit I was crestfallen when I realised that you last updated in 2014. I sincerely hope nothing bad happened to you and one day you will complete this fanfic. Thank you for all the work you've put into it already. This helped me get over anime hangover. You deserve a medal!
8/20/2017 c15 6Kagehana.Tsukio
You know a death scene is written amazingly, stunningly, INCREDIBLY well, when no matter how many times you re-read a story you just always get chills and the burn of tears in your eyes when you read it. Amazing as always to read even years later.
7/20/2017 c29 Lyra Grey
Thank you, thank you for an amazing story!
I've only recently saw Code geass and immediately fell in love with it, so now I'm reading all the fanfiction I can. Your story is seriously one of the very best (but you probably already know that, since it's almost at the very top of stories for most reviews in this fandom). I should have reviewed every chapter with my impressions, but I was so caught up with the story that I didn't want to stop reading. But I know I'm going to reread it, so I'll have another chance to tell you what I think (I really hope you're still reading the reviews after all these years).
Your story is as good as the original. Nothing can be better than the original, because fanfiction wouldn't exist without it, but in my eyes, the thing you wrote here is just as worthy of being the original as the original is. You preserved just enough from the anime and added sooooooo many interesting things. It's a shame that you ended writing here, because now I'll be dying to know what happens next for enernity (but no pressure, dying from curiousity isn't the worst thing that could happen to a person).
I love how you portrayed all the characters: the ones who got lots of screen time, little screen time and OCs. Characterization is always a tricky thing in fanfiction, because changing circumstances around people can change their personalities, plus writers often loose their critical thinking and write what they want to have happened rather than what's actually believable for the characters. I think you got it ideally on all fronts: we are still reading about our favorite characters, but in knew circumstances, and they are entirely believable. Thank you for bringing out minor characters like Lloyd and Shneizel - they're amazing and really didn't get enough screen time in the anime. I love the mentor thing you have going with Shneizel and Lelouch. When I watched the anime I thought it was sad for them to be enemies, because they would have done so well together, Lelouch growing under the careful guidance of his genius sociopathic brother... My dreams came true here. :)
I also love your little introductions, whatever form they take (future history books, news, romance novels...). Somehow they set just the right atmosphere for the rest of the chapter.
The amount of small details you put in this is astonishing - I don't know if you research whatever topic you need or if you just know all these things from the start, but the little things always make a story more lively, so thank for that too.
Anyway, I should probably wrap this up, because I could go on and on praising... Isn't it amazing that we are now living in the year (2017) during which this story supposedly happened? :)
7/12/2017 c1 5Nanome
excellent story telling...it does have its lazy moments but that's balanced by superb writing. as the chapters progressed the pace has decreased considerably but I believe that might be due to the story line reaching Canon... keep writing
7/6/2017 c29 theweird1234
Hello. I love your story and I do hope you continue it.
6/17/2017 c29 Luke Dawson
A wonderful story through and through sir.
6/5/2017 c29 6almostNEET
shame it ends here. well it was good till it lasted!
3,144 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »