for Teenaged Wasteland

8/13/2014 c23 2JulieMalfoyZabini
You must love cliffies... (Grumbles) on a different note I do love the chapter and I'd have punctuation in this review but I'm on my phone and at work so I doubt that'd happen. Anywho lived the chapter! Just not the cliffie...

Update please! :D :)

2/19/2014 c22 1Queen of Night
Oh nos!
10/19/2013 c21 2JulieMalfoyZabini
(nods) I agree! And what is with the cliffie! First day back and already a cliffie (grumbles) I love the chapter though! I'm curious how actionworthy the action will be :D I'm excited!

5/24/2013 c20 1Queen of Night
So sorry that its taken me so long to review again, really heating up and loving it!
12/5/2012 c20 ToDecember
Sorry, I got to this so late but...Yay! for update. Lol. Thats right Ginny used to be top dog...dang that Buffy and her Buffiness. lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/2/2012 c20 2JulieMalfoyZabini
(shakes head) Happy belated Thanksgiving! - even though mine was in October - (snickers) I loved the chapter! And what the hell is a Hydra Heart? Wait, don't answer that since it was explained in both this chapter and the last chapter (shakes head again)

8/26/2012 c19 BlackRose851
great chapter :)
8/25/2012 c19 3jrzygurl89
I love the story line! It's odd to image the two worlds together but I am trying my hardest as the story line is great!
8/24/2012 c19 2JulieMalfoyZabini
What the hell is a Hydra's heart? (frowns) You and your cliffie! You were doing so well too! (sighs) Loved the chapter though! :D:)

8/24/2012 c19 ToDecember
Glad to hear it :) I really like this one and was a crapy day and your updates made me excited...so thanks for making things a touch better for me
8/5/2012 c18 ToDecember
I like reading these crossovers but nobody ever finishes them so im happy to see that your adding more to this story you started years ago. I hope that you keep with the new and update again.
7/14/2012 c18 JulieMalfoyZabini
I love that phrase! 'Five by Five'! (grins) That's so awesome! And I love the chapter! And I'm still trying to figure out if this chapter is a cliffie or not (frowns) (shrugs) Ah well, will figure it out later. And it's about bloody time that they all get to meet! (frowns)

7/12/2012 c18 BlackRose851
great chapter
7/12/2012 c1 Cadi
It's a teenage wasteland out there! Liv it up, liv it up, liv it up! Sorry, I had to. I love Alexander Ludwig. haha
5/19/2012 c17 JulieMalfoyZabini
Aww! How cute! Hermione and Ron are going on a date! And Ginny and Draco...well...(sighs) Shame on them! But I love the chapter! And look! No cliffie! (grins)

90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »