for Neo Allsparks

4/5/2017 c9 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please!
1/4/2012 c9 violentskys
I am offically addicited! You just HAVE to continue on with this fic!PLEASE!
6/12/2010 c9 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
I can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
4/15/2010 c9 GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee
I really love how you bring all the characters together so well, kind of like a big dysfunctional family in a way. You certainly have the personalities down well,too. Can't wait for more! :)
4/7/2010 c9 AkiraNatsume
Is this story going to be finished?

I really love it.
3/7/2010 c9 JabberwockSlayerQueen
Cool story! :)
2/26/2010 c9 phoebe turner
great chapter!
2/21/2010 c9 StarSwoop
so glad you got time to update this, really enjoyable!
11/13/2009 c8 foxykitsuneyouko
awesome story please updates soon
10/17/2009 c8 6iNsAnE nO bAkA
LOL! This is awesome! I'd love to know what happens next!
9/28/2009 c8 1astrakage
I love this story. This is one of the most well written Allspark/Sam versions that I have ever read. It is also one of the first to have the Allspark split. Before this one the most I had read about it splitting was in 4 pieces.
8/21/2009 c6 Jo
So far I'm really liking this. I love the idea. And well... I'm a sucker for Bot!Sam. I know I'm not done yet, and You'll get a real review then. Just to nitpick a little, there are a couple of typos I noticed in this chapter.

1. I think you mean here, not hear.

2“AS SOME OF YOU ARE AWARE, YOU’RE BODIES HAVE BEEN UNDERGOING SOME CHANGES.” You're = you are, I think you're wanting your in this case, could be wrong though, haven't slept in way too long...

3. Should the what be that?

Sorry for the nitpicking, I get weird with some things when it gets late. Overall, LOVE this! So much.
8/5/2009 c8 3ao3lover101
O.O UPDATE! PLEASE!
7/8/2009 c8 Casamora
That last line is epic lulz.

I was wondering... of all the 5 human turning TF's, only Sam, and possibly the OCs, will be paired up. I understand SamxBee. I'm a SamxBee fangirl. But, with them together and all, I can't help but feel sorry for Mikaela. She really seems to be the one who has nobody. Will might be in the same situation, but technically, he still has Sarah, if that situation works out OK.

But Mikaela, though... she's all alone. She's gonna be the one who isn't paired up while everybody else is. I feel sorry for her.
6/25/2009 c8 17thessan11
XDXDXD I love the ending! As much as I love Ratchet, I love him even more when the twins are around, I dunno, but he's funnier when he's grumpy. As long as he isn't grumpy on me that's it. :)
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »