for Neo Allsparks

5/9/2009 c8 StarSwoop
oh noes! poor Ratch,lol! more please!
4/7/2009 c8 Timberwolf
Great story, I hope to see an update soon. (poke, nudge)
4/6/2009 c7 Timberwolf
Love this. Well, looks like Bluestreak's gonna have someone who can keep up with his talking in Marie. :).
4/5/2009 c3 Timberwolf
Really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work.
4/4/2009 c8 20ArmoredSoul
Best last line.

BEST.

And Soundwave's here!

WOO!

My fav mech!

^^
4/4/2009 c8 12Unicron Risen
rotflmao. That is just to funny. And soundwave has arrived! XD Can't wait for more, please update soon.
4/4/2009 c8 4Blood Shifter2
YAY! i'm so happy to see that the twins are alive and that they're having fun. i know i should feel sorry for ratchet but i don't. hehehehe. good job. update soon please.
1/15/2009 c7 Flaremage
I was alittle hesitent about your OC's but i was pleasently suprised that they fit so well with the story1 Keep up the good fic, see ya next chapter.
11/13/2008 c7 20ArmoredSoul
Ho-ly CRAP!

ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED!

Last time I read this feels like for EVER ago!

Got to say, one HELL of a good opening thing there with Will and Sarah.

Fan-fragging-TASTIC!
11/13/2008 c7 16SnowyScales
O. Sparkly.

I love the whole splitting-up of the Allspark. Very cool.
11/13/2008 c7 blood shifter
at least no one was panicing. or screaming. well yet. can't wait to see how sarah takes to this. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
10/18/2008 c1 Firelizard Tamer
*Chuckles* Well thanks for the warning in your AN about not finishing your stories.

But in this case, I'll try my luck in this one getting finished however long it may take. Despite however many 'plot bunnies' attack you with newer ideas! lol

Well looks like Sam may get part of his wish in staying w/Bee! Also it's a different take that you 'Split' the all spark into five sections! Including two OC's.
6/26/2008 c6 13FireFly92
dude; AWESOME!

Update soon please! ^-^

I love it!

I have to agree with Marie! Sounds whicked awesome to be a vital piece to the Autobots' survival!

XD
6/8/2008 c6 1InsaneGiggles
Awesome story. Keep up the great work.
6/7/2008 c6 11Fk306
this is great please update soon
75 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »