for Neo Allsparks

6/6/2008 c6 blood shifter
that was so cool. i'd be like marie. i'd just go with it. awesome chapter.
6/6/2008 c6 another nameless reviewer
I like the story. I do. There is nothing to say about it.

But if Sam is with Bee now, it wouldn't be very nice to leave poor Mikaela by herself. Think about that a bit. (Ignore me, I'm crazy.)
4/24/2008 c4 Lady PhoenixFyre
If by 'Auto Show' you mean the annual car shows that showcase the new models for the year, then yes, there is one in Vegas. It's usually in the LV Convention Center. If you mean dealerships, there're lots. The Auto Mall in Henderson has the biggest concentration of car dealerships in the State.
3/29/2008 c5 5Caciquegoddess
This is awesome! I'm really enjoying it and I really hope that you continue it when you can! I'm looking forward to it!
3/20/2008 c2 11Shadeless
*Snicker*

You wouldn't happen to have a younger sibling, would you? ^^

Gotta love this story :)

Shadeless
3/13/2008 c5 KingofLoosePages
Wo! -happy wiggle- Update please!

Taku
2/3/2008 c5 20ArmoredSoul
Now THAT.

THAT is one hell of a reception!

I mean, the Cybertroninan equivalent of God contacting them PERSONALLY?

DANG.
2/3/2008 c4 ArmoredSoul
I love this car!

I swear, I looked it up on Google Images and I was practically DROOLING at the sight of it.

GORGEOUS!
2/3/2008 c3 ArmoredSoul
^-^

Prowl x Jazz!

*insert happy dance here*

I love those two SO much!

*hugs*

WJ: DAHA!

Me:
2/3/2008 c1 ArmoredSoul
WELL.

The SamxBee was unexpected. I usually shy away from the humanxmech stuff, especially when it's gay, but this one was too interesting to pass up.

And I think I have read the story you're referring to just recently.

I'll see if I can find it again, or maybe you'll be able to.

It should be in my favorite stories list, cause I though it was a damn good story.

^-^
1/26/2008 c5 7darkangelwp
Why? WHY? Why must you leave us in suspense? DO you enjoy torturing us like this? Do you?
1/20/2008 c5 5Dragon260
Uh-um...interesting...really. The transformers version of god brought five no-longer-humans to his plane of sxistance...really ineressting.

I like how Marie pinched Mickaela to prove that they were not dreaming.
1/18/2008 c5 3Solo Maxwell-Yamato
Love this chapter, it seems to be coming together here, what with them meeting in a 'dream'.
1/18/2008 c5 AyameKitsune
*Grins* I really love this fic! ^_^ So, the humans are meeting Primus, cool! ^_^ I can't wait to see what happens next! ^_^
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »