for Neo Allsparks

11/10/2007 c2 MajinBakaHentai
A slight astronomic nitpick: Betelgeuse is not part of Orion's belt, it's Orion's right shoulder (according to Wikipedia - I get confused on that myself because Orion stands on his head in Australia). The belt is made up of Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka, but if your character is not inclined to astronomy, I wouldn't expect her to know that - hell, I got the names from Wikipedia.
11/9/2007 c3 2Black White and Shades of Grey
Good chapter. I wonder what the Twins are up to...?

Like how it's going so far. Like the pairings.

Laters! *waves*

Black, White, and Shades of Grey
11/9/2007 c3 Blue Viper
Damn, that was really good, I'm so happy you updated!
10/28/2007 c2 1Daisydill
I lOVE Dead Like Me. I own both seasons. Great chapter, good to see the other two pieces of Allspark. BTW, is Jazz in this fic? I got that impression from when the Allspark went wandering for a new host.
10/28/2007 c2 1Truth of Barricade
Interesting plot. I like the idea a lot. I hope you update soon.

You write very well and the character interactions are very interesting.

Nice Work.
10/28/2007 c2 flamingmarsh
chapter 2 good. can't wait for chapter 3
10/28/2007 c1 68vericus
*cough* Yes, to confirm what others have already pointed out, the fanfic mentioning Wheeljack and Bluestreak being a bad combination was Sparks, by me. I still think it's a bad combination, and I love Ratchet's reaction to it, and Prowl's response. *snicker*

The chapters do seem a bit rushed, but I like the story so far! Nice introduction for Bluestreak later, too. Heh.
10/28/2007 c1 7darkangelwp
Awesome fic! Anyway, what happens with the two unknown girls and Mikaela? do they find happiness? -sarcastic tone- Please update soon!
10/26/2007 c1 1Eerie Iri
This looks good!
10/25/2007 c1 15SkyHighFan
Update
10/11/2007 c1 60Luki Dimension
Not a bad idea. It would be interesting to see Will and Mikaela as Autobots, there are NO stories with that just yet.

However, I do have an issue with the speed. The last parts of the chapter happen rather quickly, I would have liked to see Mikaela and Sam feeling a little strange before they found out what was happening, and Sam and Bee's declaration does happen rather fast. But despite that, I'm keeping an eye on it to see where you take it. Will's reaction should be very interesting given that he's happily married with a baby girl. Looking forward to how he tries to cope with that.
10/6/2007 c1 43Water-smurf
You could continue by giving us a small amount of what is going on with the sisters, or when Wheeljack or Bluestreak land. You could also have Ratchet thinking about what has happened and him trying to figure out what is going to happen to them, or you could have Prowl catching up with everyone else. There is a wide range of things you can do.
10/4/2007 c1 Helana Dreath
name of the story is "SPARKS" by the way good start
10/3/2007 c1 flamingmarsh
man I hate spongebob squarepants! I don't get it why kids and adults alike like him. *shudders* anywho, great first chapter. make chapter 2 soon
10/3/2007 c1 7Cazcatharsis
i think the author's name was crimson starlight... I adored that fic too but stupid ff's search engine is being evil.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5