for Lord of Light and Darkness

11/3/2017 c17 CommenterS
why does this always happen to me
1/19/2016 c17 SnowWolf43
DAM YOU TO HECK
4/26/2013 c17 The Whimsical Ermine
Please update. You have a good story if people bother to review
7/16/2012 c17 Guest
Somehow, Knights of Cydonia by Muse fits this story rather well.

Speaking of the story, it's AMAZING. Why is it that 75% of fanfictions aren't good, 20% are decent, and 5% are some of the best stuff you'll ever read? (Your story is in the top 5%, just so you know. I don't see stories like this often.)
5/11/2012 c17 imnotraven16
great story
2/6/2011 c15 4Shadowdragon-Z
yay! bella's dead!
12/30/2010 c14 horny potato FTW
you moron how could u kill snape he was innocent and before you say i wrote this before the 7 book all the evidence should of led up him being innocent.

1. dumbledore begging and was majorly ooc before being killed

2. the argument that snape and dumbledore had which haggrid heard where snape didnt want to do it.

3. dumbledor is one of the greatest wizards of all time he had a pottions master and several other amazing teachers and none could fix his black dead arm this indicated that it was some major dark shit and that it was killing him.

4. Dumbledore hasnt lived for near 160 years without being carefull he knew what malfoy was up to the moment it started and had a plan ready.

commen sence dumbledore is very powerful even though he was weakened he could of easly disarmed malfoy and possibly even snape.

5 we know that dumbledore knows both wandless and wordless magic. so he is powerful he was able to stun/ frezze harry without his wand.

6 froze harry obviosly didnt want him in the way.

snape has countless opertunities to kill him so why doe he not. this bullshit excuse of the dark lord wants him crap.

the amount of times he protected him is amazing.
11/27/2010 c17 1DaBlueArmy
U picked the worst time to put the story on hold for 2 years

Plz could u update

I think its the best story ive ever read on fanfic
6/23/2010 c17 Ace Kamishiro
Honestly, even though I loved the story, that was the worst possible place for a two year freakin cliff hanger. And y did u kill off harry, like REALLY. R u SIRIUS. The pun was intended.
4/19/2010 c17 23Arysthae
What happened? Please update soon!
4/11/2010 c11 Khaotic Order
AWESOME
2/24/2010 c17 Zenoen of Astora
Nicely done would really like to see how much they can do to help harry walk the line between good and evil
2/7/2010 c17 3Dr. Sweetz
this was a good story please resume it soon!
1/6/2010 c17 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
8/8/2009 c17 4SuperiorShortness
Castle of Chaos... Muhahaha... Lol fun, Pettigrew's death ruined it a little bit I spose, but It was still tons of fun.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »