for An Exception

1/30/2012 c1 30thejordipie
Wow, I think you got his character very well! Nice!
11/6/2009 c1 DarkAngelKami
That was really nice =D
2/21/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
2/8/2008 c1 1dawning beauty
wow, I really like it, if you haven't already, please write another story what happens after this
12/28/2007 c1 39redrose7856
VERY good, I like this.
12/16/2007 c1 30Migratory
Great story. Your writing is great, and blends very well with the actual dialogue.

Your portrayal of Roberts was particularly good. You managed to write about the genuine violence of piracy without killing the humour of his later words, which I'm guessing must have been a difficult line to balance.
12/8/2007 c1 31SpeakNow1118
I love it!
11/25/2007 c1 3Shiloh Levi
I am most impressed with this story it is well written and it sent shivers down my spine. You said you weren't a good author, bolonie your amazing and talented an I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
11/17/2007 c1 2ditsyIrishgirl11
You must write more!
10/10/2007 c1 24derangedfangirl
NO! *sobs*

It's too beautiful, your writing too incredible, and the storyline too interesting for this fic to stay a oneshot.

Your characterization of Westley is beyond perfect, and I love the way you used the book's description of Buttercup. There are too few perfect (fics in this genre). (Don't) Leave yours alone. !

See, even Westley agrees with me. Please continue this!
10/10/2007 c1 23Drow Elf
Extremely good. I love the Princess Bride. In fact, it's the movie my parents saw on their first date. I always wondered what exactly transpired between Westley and the Dread Pirate Roberts, and this scenario seems as good as any, so I'll just use this fic to fill in the blanks.

Thanks for a good story, there are so few on this site.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
10/5/2007 c1 Jiisa
Wow, this was a great story. It was interesting to see the other crewmates reactions to certain death and what was going through Westley's mind the whole time. Good thing he was a quick thinker and managed to convince Roberts to let him live.

Just a note, near the end of the story, you wrote "work will leak out" instead of "word will leak out."

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service