for Insomnia

5/17/2017 c1 28Jaya Avendel
Sweet story. I liked it.
10/28/2007 c1 5NanoMecka
I like it very much; good overall. But one thing...according to the rulebooks, dark elves see in black and white while in complete darkness, called Darkvision :)
10/17/2007 c1 14Soului
Oh I loved it. I can't put my finger on what you did, but I loved how you portrayed Drizzt. I can't wait to read some more of your work. Keep it up!
10/10/2007 c1 23Drow Elf
Fluffy. I really liked this, it was cute, and I imagine that it's a pretty close representation of Drizzt's fatherhood. Congratulations.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
10/9/2007 c1 7Darth Ixnay
The "aww" factor is indeed high. A truly lovely, touching scene. Once again, you've nailed Drizzt's character perfectly and little Zak is so adorable. ^_^
10/6/2007 c1 47Lord Onisyr
This was indeed adorable. Kids are really hard to write and I do think you have Zak's characterization down perfectly. The scene itself was very poignant and very well paced, sweet yet melancholy; it sounds like a typical scene between Drizzt and his young son. The only nitpick I have is in FR, half-drow typically have white hair though that is just my geek showing. Great piece overall.
10/6/2007 c1 Tiggermyk
Short and sweet! Very nice indeed. I don't really have anything more to say than that. ^_^
10/5/2007 c1 28The Lark
Aw! This was too cute. Hope to see more of Drizzt and little Zak from you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service