for Spark of life

11/16/2011 c14 MEANWITCH
the part of stellas dream can you do one for flora and musa
7/26/2011 c24 2Jemily4eva
i LOVE it
12/1/2010 c24 AsianChick
wow i have to say this is one of the best stories i have read on this site. its really good and i can really tell that you put alot of work into it and i really enjoyed reading it. i could list a TON of reasons why i love this story but i dont think i would have enought space so im just going to say this. you put alot of heart into it and i really appreciate you for that. thank you so much and you did a wonderful job making this. Thank you! (^.^)
5/4/2010 c10 88babyvfan
Aww, that was so sweet and cute.
5/4/2010 c9 babyvfan
Keep up good work; loved this chapter.
5/4/2010 c8 babyvfan
Wow, really good. I liked it.
5/4/2010 c4 babyvfan
That was just harsh. Your own twin nearly killing someone you loved. Hope he doesn't get an invitiation to the wedding.

Loved it.
2/16/2010 c24 winxlub4ever
i love it!

do u have any tips for someone who is new and if you do could you please sent them to my hotmail account

it is: x.xjodiex.

thanks and please write more storys

x x x x
It's the best story!

Love it!

Oh, so cute!

Very good

Even the best story i have readed!

Ten thousand stars!

Helia are so nice to flora!

I hate zackarias!

Super awesome

!
4/16/2009 c23 bvb-fan-2009-to-2018-so-far
Good story! Love it!
4/16/2009 c1 bvb-fan-2009-to-2018-so-far
Real cute story! My Rate: 100/100!
3/7/2009 c12 26Flamingoetsalsa
Awesome story! ^.^!
8/20/2008 c24 10Baying-for-the-Moon
This was a GREAT story! I just sat in front of my computer for two hours! I couldn't stop! I looked at your profile, and this is an AMAZING story! Much less for a 13 year old! Though I guess I can't really say anything, I"m only 14 after all! One teansy tiny thing! You had some gramatical errors. Basically, alot of stuff isn't capatalized. I would suggest getting a beta for your next story! Still amazing though! Are you planing on a sequel? Anyway, glad you took the effort to write it!

Happy Reading,