for Savior

5/1/2009 c10 MysteryWoman1989
Lve it really good chapter i hope dat in da end it works out find =)
7/22/2008 c2 5miss. zip
'Look, I don’t need counseling, little girl!'

oh god, i nearly fell of MY chair laughing. you're a really funny writer! either that or i just laugh at everything.

good chapter :)
7/22/2008 c1 miss. zip
LOL at ryan falling out of his chair laughing. good start, i'm going to continue reading now, lol.
7/16/2008 c10 1MLFiction
This story hooked me,

great job, seeing as it's my first time to Sharpay/Troy and enjoyed it(:
3/21/2008 c10 nrisley19892007
love it!
2/19/2008 c1 1theewriter
Wow that was so good! I have wrote a Chyan stroy, not complete but i need people to R&R so i have some more inpiration for the next couple of chapters. Plus, its rated teen, so if you dont necacerily like Slash fics then dont wworry. The most they will do is kiss, promise!
2/5/2008 c10 6barbthebookworm
is this done? hmm . pretty good i can see why sharpays like that and all not bad story. :-D
2/3/2008 c10 1lacihparg
Wow. This is the end? No epilogue? i say you should post the outcome.
1/30/2008 c10 18mzdarkstar
Yay, finally!

I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I had a lot on my plate. I mean a LOT. I must be insane.

Anyways, great chapter! I loved how the story just . . . progressed really easily from beginning to end. Loved it.

The only thing I would say (Don't kill me here) is that it seems like Ryan and Sharpay made up a little TOO quickly. But they weren't exactly furious at each other, were they?

Damn. Now I really am insane.

from Star* * *
1/28/2008 c10 1SmilesFade
Very good! I loved it! So sad its ended! You should write a sequal focused on TROYPAY!
1/28/2008 c10 3My Name is Sophia
Hey, you updated! Good job. I hope I'll see more of you! ☺
1/28/2008 c10 1FFStoryFanGirl09
Love the ending.glad Ryan and Sharpay and Troy and Sharpay made up.Great story.
1/28/2008 c10 KUKUxBANANASx4U
cute chapter! write more
1/27/2008 c10 Going2Alaska
Great chapter, I'm glad that Ryan and Sharpay are getting along and Troypay is back together. Though I still can't see Ashley Tisdale in all black like that. Update soon, great story.

-Parker