FanFiction.Net
for The Letter

3/27/2008 c16 43WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Dang . . . once again, great job. I love Ginny in this chapter . . . she's got her fire and spunk, but she's gotta play this part convincingly to get to the children. All in all . . . I'm seeing what I think might be the entire "board" here, and each piece is playing their part convincingly. Love the duality between Rowan and Robert, too. That's gotta come into play later.

Great job.
3/27/2008 c15 WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Gods! . . . your Ron is brilliant here, as is Hermione. The stubbornness, the love that radiates off the both of them . . . fantastic. Ron the strategist and Ron the father and husband. This is wonderful, in so many ways. My eyes were welling up at the end and how the foursome banded together to provide emotional solidarity and strength.

Love it!
3/27/2008 c14 WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
First part of the chapter just before Arthur's conversation with Harry and Ron . . . fantastic! I love writers such as you and Bad Mum who can write the Weasley's with such realistic spirit. You and her even have me crushing on Percy . . . which is absolutely impressive! Loved Percy in this, and loved the Bee section. Wizarding Truth and Consequences.

I was expecting something to happen with one of the WEasley children when I read the A/N at the top of the page, and all the talk about Rob sort of made my head spin roundly. This was a fantastic, stomach-turning cliffie. Well-executed, and you've done fantastic with the set-up.
3/27/2008 c13 WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Things that were completely fab . . . the round robin of blame-not blame-blame between Harry, Bill and Teddy. I loved it when Teddy mentioned Lupin and how he must've thought Harry was like him . . . that's got to touch Harry in so many ways. The relationship with Victoire and Teddy is fantastic . . . small touch but great from a character development standpoint. And is it just me, or does Victoire take more after the, um, female Weasley side than her father Bill? Excellent.

I love the moments of domesticity with Ginny and Harry too. And, of course, no word yet on Scrimegeour . . . future chapter, perhaps?

Thanks for this lovely story! Just wonderful. And writers such as yourself can teach newbies like me how to do a mystery and do it well.
3/27/2008 c12 WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Once again, stellar writing. You really have command of these characters, and I love the forward momentum of this story, how fast-paced and action-packed it is. This mystery has shocked and surprised me on several occasions too-it's not straightforward but has many different twists and turns.

Great job!
3/26/2008 c19 nagus
This is my first review of this story, but I have to say I love it! I was hooked in chapter 1 and read the whole story straight thru the first time. I really enjoy your writing. Please, keep it coming.
3/26/2008 c19 Heart4Happiness
"He's Daddy!" - aww, Lily II is so sweet! Perfect way to end; I've really enjoyed this. Great work!
3/26/2008 c18 Heart4Happiness
Amazing! I love how you tied everything up, and I'm looking forward to Zabini's return.
3/26/2008 c17 Heart4Happiness
Oh, I'll be sad to see the story finish.

I like Ron's "Checkmate" line, and Hermione and Ginny's maternal instincts are truly touching.
3/26/2008 c16 Heart4Happiness
As always, fabulous.

I love it.
3/26/2008 c15 Heart4Happiness
Aw! I can't to read on.

Haha. Bill and Charlie and the birds. ;)
3/26/2008 c14 Heart4Happiness
Oh it was all sweet and funny, then BAM a huge cliffie springs out of nowhere!

Haha I love it though, especially how all the Weasleys behave. :)
3/26/2008 c13 Heart4Happiness
Aw, I love how Bill and Fleur want to remain happily oblivious... :)
3/26/2008 c12 Heart4Happiness
Teddy!

I love how you've weaved clues and the like through the previous chapters. I can't wait for it all to come together! :)
3/26/2008 c11 Heart4Happiness
Ooh it seems cliffhangers are becoming a trademark. :)

Excellent stuff.