FanFiction.Net
for The Letter

8/9/2011 c6 20Narcissa-Weasly
Olive Olivander sounds like a female copy of her grandfather.

Small boys will always fight, but I'm glad it isn't me taht need to take care of them.

Hahaha, it was fun haring all the portraits talking with eachother.

Wonder whats up with Zabin. IF he has something to do with all this of not.

I think my reviews is starting to be a bit comfusing, hope thats okay.
8/9/2011 c5 Narcissa-Weasly
They hadd a smart way of geting the aurors with them in the diagon ally.

Katie talked about the wrong thing... but how should she know that? The weasly family is now bigger than ever, but they have the same spirit as before.

Ron but also George see Harry as a brother.

I wonder what they are up to.
8/9/2011 c4 Narcissa-Weasly
The potter family has a hard time right now. I feel for Ginny and Harry who need to worry so much for their children and also for James who maynot be able to go to hogwarts.

You have a lot of feelings in your writing.
8/8/2011 c3 Narcissa-Weasly
Ted really sounds like a nice guy. He must miss his parents a lot.

Oh no. This isn't good. Poor the Potter family.

This story is really good!
8/8/2011 c2 Narcissa-Weasly
Ron really is sure that James will be a lion, no matter what anyone else say.

Hugo, who had Ron's red hair and Hermione's slightly prominent front teeth, murmured to Lily, "Our dad is very clever, you know!" Awww, he sounds so cute.

Something tells me that Harry isn't just being paranoid when he talk about Dark Wizards with Ron.

"his Uncle Vernon had at least taught him how to duck." HAHAHAHA XD
8/8/2011 c1 Narcissa-Weasly
James are so happy over his letter, he souns so cute.

Harry seems to be overworked and I can understand that Ginny miss him. Ireally like the way you write!
4/25/2011 c19 7VickyStarfish
LOVE it!

i've spent the last two days giggling to myself - my sister has gotten very annoyed and i've sent her a link to explain, i'll only mees up your story if i try!

VickyStarfish

x
1/16/2011 c19 1MsCat
I really enjoyed this story. It's hard to think of what to say at the end of reading it all, maybe I should have reviewed as I went along. You certainly made me well up a few times, I love the genuine emotion you describe and you capture the relationship between parents and children very well. It was also a well thought through and intricate plot, with lots of great twists and cliff hangers. I hope you will write another fic soon, I love the story line you have created for after DH. Thanks for all the work you put into this story, it was well worth it.
11/27/2010 c1 xraika
Cassandra,

You've left me speechless with your stories. I've read every single one. I don't think I can ask you to do write any better. Might I suggest publishing your works? I would be first in line to buy it! The depictions of these characters were just lovely, and so in-sync with the original 7. And I love how you stick to these characters!

Keep up the great work! I would love it if you wrote a Teddy/Victoire Fic next, or maybe a Draco/Asteria (I'm not sure how you would view this couple) I just think that both couples are just so open to interpretation, and I'd love to see your take on them!

I'm looking forward to your next works, and I do hope that you're doing better after the loss of Charlie. The FanFic community misses you!

Love from,

Raika~
8/9/2010 c7 24varicose
Very good chapter, got my pulse racing there!
8/7/2010 c1 varicose
I really love the exchanges between characters. I can tell you there is nothing more annoying or off-putting in a story that unnecessary dialogue and yours is quite perfect. So far, it's brilliant- but then, your work always is, isn't it?
7/26/2010 c5 46Julia Claire
This literally feels like reading the eighth Harry Potter book! I loved the way you wrote George and Katie line about him being the oldest, least well-behaved child. I'm anxious to swe what the connection is between Zabini and McLaggen... I love how you keep using canon characters, instead of OCs!
7/26/2010 c4 Julia Claire
I love the snippets of humor you use to break up the angst. James locking Winkie in the Charmed cupboard made me laugh and I liked your description of Albus.
7/25/2010 c3 Julia Claire
I loved Harry's conversation with Teddy - and wow, things are getting intense! I can't believe that Cormac McLaggen is going to be the the "next Dark Lord" or whatever - of all people! (I know he's probably not the ringleader, but still.) It really creeped me out when Harry learned they were after his kids. Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/25/2010 c2 Julia Claire
Another good chapter... Ron was hilarious and you write the trio and Ginny perfectly! My only tiny problem with this chapter is that you said James didn't know anything about the War and what happened to Harry during his school years. I know that the Epilogue in DH implies the same thing, but I just don't think it's very realistic, considering how famous he is.
656 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »