FanFiction.Net
for The Letter

7/25/2010 c1 46Julia Claire
So I was lazy and read four chapters of this weeks ago without reviewing. Oops. Anyway, the writing is amazing and I already love the way you write Harry, Ginny, and the kids.
7/25/2010 c19 4insert meaningful phrase here
Yay. Happy, happy, happy. Zabini's turning into quite the Snape character, isn't he?
7/25/2010 c12 insert meaningful phrase here
I'm reviewing entirely too often for my health and sanity.

But McLaggen was Sorted into Gryffindor because hey, he's dumb, but he's also brave in a sense. Gryffindors have got absolutely nothing against dumb, brutal idiots, apparently. He probably wouldn't have fit in any other House, for that matter.

Yes, I hate Gryffindor.
7/25/2010 c11 insert meaningful phrase here
I spent more than a minute trying to decide if I wanted to send another review or read the next chapter. Obviously, the urge to send a review won.

Your story is so utterly compelling. You're really, really talented. And I'm glad Zabini seems to be okay for now.
7/25/2010 c9 insert meaningful phrase here
*SCREAM*

Because that's all I can really say at this point.
7/25/2010 c6 insert meaningful phrase here
Sigh. I like Zabini, y'know. Shame it doesn't seem to be helping matters.
7/25/2010 c3 insert meaningful phrase here
Ah, Cormac. Bad, bad, bad little boy. Let's just hope he doesn't have enough brainpower to actually do anything anyone tells him to.
7/21/2010 c19 graciegraceland
This was such an amazing story! I just got through reading the whole thing, and I loved every minute of it. I kept thinking nothing more could possibly with the case, but then you would suprise me yet agian! I thought some of the relationships between characters ( Ron, Hermione, and Teddy) were a bit formal, if that's the right word to describe it because I always thought they would would kind of like an extension of Harry and Ginny's family, but the story was wnderful anyway. Thanks for writing, I can't wait to read more of your work!
7/14/2010 c2 26greencyanide
Oh, i'm dying to find out what Hermione does! and the children are so much in character!
7/14/2010 c1 greencyanide
Midlife-crisis. I get you Harry (not that i'm anywhere near midlife LOL). waiting for a nice turn :)
7/13/2010 c5 dex lucas
I love all of George's ear jokes! And the little brotherly moment at the end of the chapter was adorable :3
7/13/2010 c4 dex lucas
As heart-wrenching as this chapter was, I still had to snicker at this:

"James locked Winky in that charmed cupboard again," Albus said. "You know, the one she can't Apparate out of? I just came down to tell you."

xD That seems like something Sirius would do to Kreacher!
7/13/2010 c3 dex lucas
"James Potter, age 11. . . Albus, 10. . .Lily, 8. . ."

Whenever I read that, a chill went down my spine. I feel as if I'm reading a HP book by J.K. Rowling herself ^_^
7/13/2010 c2 dex lucas
The authors note is like an A/N cliff-hanger. Euro-Weasley! XD Great!
7/13/2010 c1 dex lucas
That one last sentence sort of made my heart stop a bit. :( I sense DRAMA! Hehe. I'm off to read more.
656 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »