FanFiction.Net
for The Letter

2/5/2010 c19 Evil HR Lady
I have never read any fan fiction before, but I love HP and a friend said I had to read this story. I was very skeptical going in, but I loved it. I love your depiction of the adult Weasley children and their families. I loved the scene with the Bee and Harry's thought process.

All in all, it was a great read. Thanks so much!
2/2/2010 c6 5Meika13
Wow!

And that's all I can say. I've just come from reading your other story "Great Expectations" and now have come here. You have certainly developed these characters so very well. Their adult lives and struggles are completely believable. You've further developed them into characters that, not merely belong in the fantastical world of Harry Potter but also, belong in the regular world of growing up. They are characters that the audience can sympathize with-especially with Harry's growing distant due to his job. If your sequence of events were made to actually fill in the gap between Deathly Hallows and the epilogue, I might not mind the epilogue...as much.

And *that*, I believe, is possibly the highest commendations I can give to a HP fan fiction writer! :-) Keep up the great work!
12/28/2009 c19 4wrappedinharry
Very enjoyable. Thank you for the entertainment.

12/27/2009 c15 wrappedinharry
Your descriptions of the emotional rollercoaster these four are on was wonderfully portrayed. Their anguish was palpable.

12/27/2009 c14 wrappedinharry
Great cliffy! I can say that because I can go straight on and read the next chapter. LOL. I thought that Wilkinson bloke seemed a bit too good to be true.

12/27/2009 c13 wrappedinharry
Still here. Still reading. Still enjoying. I like your take on Bill. I felt sorry for Harry with ill-feeling coming at him from all directions.

12/26/2009 c19 Ignotum
WOW! Great story. I hope you have seen my other reviews but it looks like you have taken a break from this website from what I can see. I love the author's notes and the story was exceptionally good. Thanks so much!
12/25/2009 c10 Ignotum
If you were referring to the fact that she announced Dumbledore was gay, I didn't find that all that bad. This is a great chapter by the way. You should consider writing about the next generation at Hogwarts if you aren't already doing so. I love your story and I'm adding you to my favorites list.
12/24/2009 c8 Ignotum
Wow you are a very good writer. I look forward to the next chapter.
12/22/2009 c9 wrappedinharry
Wow... you suew know how to end a chapter. Glad I don't have to wait for updates. LOL.
12/22/2009 c8 wrappedinharry
How could the Hogwarts govenors give their stamp of approval to the employment of a man who is so prejudiced against Muggle-borns and any pureblood family who is happy to embrace Muggle-borns within the magical fold? He is highly prejudiced and is not apparently perfectly happy to shout his opinions far and wide. The assorted Weasley children and the Potter children are going to suffer under Zabini in a manner reminiscent of how Harry was treated by Snape at school. Not a good prospect.

Harry's memories of the Slug Club are interesting. I take it that Harry is now keeping his cards close to his chest because he has remembered that McClaggen family are, or were, well acquainted with the Scrimgoeurs. Interesting.

Wonder if Harry will question Ginny over what Zabini said?

12/22/2009 c7 wrappedinharry
The plot thickens, or as my husband says... the thick plottens! Loved Harry's embarrassment when Hermione was talking about her and McClaggen. I also loved the little anecdote about Harry's frustration with Ginny's Quidditch career and his fear when she was injured. Thanks for the review reply, BTW.

12/21/2009 c5 wrappedinharry
Boy! What a thrilling life you do lead if reviews are your substitute for sex! You probably son't remember writing that, LOL.

As you had obviously read DH before writing this, I wonder why you changed details of the other Weasley boy's spouses and/or children? I suppose you didn't like how JK settled everyone's lives. I like that you had Bill being close to Remus after the attack on him. I love the name Remy... I know a little girl called Remy. But Romulus is quite a moniker to be landed with, even shortened to Romy.

12/21/2009 c4 wrappedinharry
I am glad that Ginny did not place the blame on Harry, though she did give him what for. I do not hold out much hope that some sneaky, retaliatory move will not be taken by James against Albus. I think James will be quite happy to wait for the perfect opportunity. LOL.

12/21/2009 c3 wrappedinharry
I loved that you had Harry empathising with his own parents and what they went through when he was under threat. Very well done. I am disappointed though that Teddy does not seem much more than an occasional visitor in the Potter home. Looking at your profile, I saw that you read little0bird. She's brilliant, isn't she? I love her interpretation of just how close Teddy is to the Potters... their oldest son, for all intents and purposes. He sees himself as the kids' big brother.

Harry's reaction to the news was very well portrayed.

656 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »