for Traversing Reality

10/17/2009 c5 Kaylen Cooper
Oh, wow. You really need to continue with this!

It's way awesome, and I love it. :)
9/11/2009 c5 1bookworm182
cute!
8/4/2009 c5 Angelica Yi
Amazing! Fantastic! Is Harry's cat tied to Aidan in some way? It seems to have the same coloured eyes as he does. Is Harry going to develop a skill? Such as carving wood or making jewelry or drawing? You told us "Harry" means warrior, "James" certainly fits hims as he is the last of his line. Are you going to make the word "Potter" fit him too? After all, in this new world, one's name comes from one's ability, correct? If he isn't an artisan, would they force him to relinquish his family name? That would be bad wouldn't it? What does the name "Damian" mean anyway? I've heard of "Damien" but not "Damian."

And are you sure this world comes wholly from your imagination? Because with a few more details and a plot that does not involve "Harry Potter," I think you could actually get published if you try. It is very original, this alternate universe of yours, what with the sentinels and the animals and the land and the regions and the purity of the magic showing in one's color of magic and the overall history explaining why the name "Harry" (meaning warrior) would have so much impact. Very original, very well thought out.

But I can't help but notice that you have not updated for eight months now. Is there any reason? Or are you just abandoning it? Please don't. It's an extremely good story. No, a super-extremely-amazingly-awesome story! A marvel really. Please don't abandon it!
7/24/2009 c5 2history
your story is really lovely ! Where do you find your ideas.I'll wait with impatience the next chapter!
6/13/2009 c5 Adelle R Alves
Aww, please continue with this one~! It's so new and interesting!
5/10/2009 c5 Twilight's Aura
This is incredibly well written! You have developed one of the best OCs I've ever seen, and in just a few chapters too!

You have created a whole new universe, and there's nothing false about it. I'm completely drawn in to it, just like the original Harry Potter series. It's not often one finds a story like this.

-Spooky
4/17/2009 c5 9poetic love
that was so cute. i hope to see the next chapter soon! i seriously can't wait to see more of Aiden.
4/17/2009 c5 10EiriTheBear
Aww, please continue with this one~! It's so new and interesting!
4/6/2009 c5 1SlytherinMystress
Ohh you can't stop there. I found the first three chapters on another site. I loved it when I found two more chapters here. Please update when you can. I look forward to more.
4/1/2009 c5 Michael01
please write more
3/13/2009 c2 uraqt393
love this story.
3/8/2009 c5 mooncalled11
Again, I absolutely love this story. The idea is different from pretty much anything I've ever read and isn't too completely fantastical to believe. Regardless, please update this one too! I love your stories so much and can't wait for more!

As for the other stories i didn't comment on, I don't much care for crossovers and am generally only interested in HP fanfics.
2/12/2009 c5 AgRose001
This is good. I hope the next chapter comes out soon. I want to find out what Harry does.
2/5/2009 c5 Elfin69
This is a terrific fic. I cannot wait to see the rest of Harry and Aidan's totem's and watch as Harry works with his power. Please update again soon.
1/19/2009 c5 Guest
This is highly interesting so far. I like the explinations you've given on the differences between worlds. I can't wait to see where you take this. GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »