for Traversing Reality

1/18/2009 c5 Cassie
This story is amazing! Now, I don't normally enjoy original characters, but I will say that I love Aidan; he is such a sweetie. I can't wait until you update again!
1/17/2009 c5 4MaltedMoogle
Yay! Updates! *Hugs story* The last chapter was a tid bit of a cliffie, if I may say so. It was nice to go through my story list and see that this had been updated ^^ That said, this story is turning out to be delightfully captivating, I can hardly wait to see what the next chapter brings!
1/13/2009 c5 autumnannette19
Whats next, whats next?
1/9/2009 c5 MakiFox
I always enjoy your stories and watch with anticipation for chapters. You write very well. Your stories seem to be very well thought out and the characters you create are well developed and have more substance that most that try to use original characters. I look forward to your next chapter of Traversing Reality as well as the other stories you are writing,
1/1/2009 c5 3maleficus-lupus
Really frigging awesome and I'm dying for more.
12/31/2008 c5 4David305
Very nice story.

In a few places, the help of a beta would be useful:

"“We are a combination of things, each of which contribute to our individuality,” he paused and we watched silently as my power whirled and danced within the fountain, its last trickled flowing slowly out of me,"

Up until this point, this had always been a third-person story. Suddenly, though, you've turned it into a Harry first-person. That's considered one of the two biggest no-noes in composition (the other is switching tenses) because it causes too much confusion.

"he feared being a cowered" coward

"why a Bogart turned" boggart

"Someone with such pure a power" with a power so pure

"one of the best physician’s in Lumentia." physicians (In almost no case is an apostrophe used to form a plural. The only exception is when a common abbreviation is used without periods: tv's, cd's [because tvs and cds would probably be pronounced tee-vee-ess and see-dee-ess] - though it is considered much better just to capitalize and remove the apostrophe: TVs, CDs. The apostrophe should be reserved just for contractions and possessives.)

"my souls equal" soul's

"roof opening up above them, curbed," curved

"Where they all on holiday maybe?" were they

"The air was heavy hear" here

Etc. etc.

For info on how, why (and why not) to get a beta, click my user-name and see the short essays on my bio-page.

Otherwise, very good; keep it up!

Cheers,

David
12/31/2008 c5 StormySkies95
Wow. This story is so poetic and genntle and it has slash at the same time. This story is so great and I can not wait for the next chapter to see what Harry's totems are.
12/20/2008 c5 nljfs
This is a very interesting story you have created so far, I'm enjoying it and learning about Harry's totems. Please update soon!
12/13/2008 c5 836528206383
more please!
12/13/2008 c5 nat
wow))a great story! the hogwarts cast was described well and the ocs are very interesting so far)) i love what has been revealed of lumentia and am mighty curious how the story is going to unfold!
12/13/2008 c5 7FrequencyQueen
Brilliant storyline so far! The alt dimension angle works and I can't wait to see how the polt is going to go.
12/10/2008 c5 1lazycrazykitten
Wow, great story! Keep up the good work!
12/8/2008 c5 2queenskin
love. absolute love. can't wait for more.
12/5/2008 c5 jesstay
great storie keep up the good work also please update hairbrained Haritage that is one of the funnyest and well writen stores i have read in a while
12/3/2008 c5 6Fanfix
Hey!

Well, well. I've been looking forward to this update - I like this story the most of those you write. That said, that cliffhanger of yours at the end was evil. So if you don't update soon, I'll sick Joey on your neck (and you should know how evil Joey can be sometimes ;). And work is only an excuse, not a reason. ;) Time is, after all, the only thing we have in this world. :P

Until next time,

Tommy L. (Fanfix)

PS: I've never seen you on AIM after the first time we talked. Stopped using it?
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »