for Traversing Reality

4/16/2008 c3 Saturnblue
It seem to be pretty interesting so far with the explanation and misunderstanding of magic in general.
4/15/2008 c3 Baow
Please update. The curiosity about what Aiden's world is like and what Harry's place in it will be is killing me. I also want to know Aiden's status, I can guess but I'm not sure.
4/11/2008 c3 MistyMossflower
I think this is a start to an excellent story and I can't wait to find out what happens now that Harry has gone to Aiden's world & dimension. ^_^ I hope that you will update really, really soon!
4/2/2008 c3 2Sable Gloom
oh my god! please update! this story idea is fantastic and im loving aidan, hes so cute! ^_^ hoping for more soon

lucy
4/1/2008 c3 1lilsteves
-catches scooby-snack with teeth- Wonderful story! I love how original every single thing is. I think the most original is the dividing of the Mirror of Erised. I can't wait to see how that works. Please update soon!
2/28/2008 c3 5Exodiano
It's a very, very good fic, please continue it...
2/20/2008 c3 Mish
This is such a unique story, and I love it! Noticed you haven't updated in a while, but please don't abandon this! It's too good to be left alone. Please continue soon!
2/7/2008 c3 Kaylen Cooper
I'm in love with this story so far! I look forward to reading more, and I hope you continue soon. :)!
2/2/2008 c3 Alexandra
Please tell me you've NOT given up on this fic? I do hope you've not abandoned this story! Why stop something good? *pouts* And I REALLY do hope that you don't give up on your latest either! *sit and waits for the next chappie*
2/1/2008 c3 Denae
This is really unique!

I like the idea a lot, and I'd love to read more. I hope you plan to continue the story.
1/24/2008 c3 2EygptianFireFly
I am hoping for more, as a matter of fact.
1/23/2008 c3 1Sentinel Cat
I can't wait for more of this story. Please continue, it's a wonderful tale.
1/19/2008 c3 Wraith
Love it, keep going.
1/6/2008 c3 Slate Grey
This is insanely well-written and also somehow ridiculously *cute*, though that last part might have more to do with Aiden than with anything else. Can't wait to learn more about the new world! ^_^
1/2/2008 c3 7Solaris-Wolfrunner
pounces on author-= ohh my what a lovely story! I do hope you update so I can read more of this wonderous story!
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »