for Traversing Reality

12/20/2007 c3 11oracale
love it
12/18/2007 c3 Dreamera Tear
Hoping for more? YES! Please, more! Update soon soon soon? So few Harry/OC SLASH fics, at least, good ones that will actually last... please continue and finish this one... :D Thanks! I am hoping for more development of Aidan's character, and he sounds as if he's of quite a high position in Lumeria isn't he? Royalty, or at least, nobility?
12/13/2007 c3 KingofLoosePages
-scowls- YOU WILL UPDATE THIS STORY, NOW! Have you any idea how much I love it? I only just found it, but I want it to continue! -cries- Why have you not touched it?

Taku
12/2/2007 c3 ShadowLore
well hm... good fic yes cant wait to see what comes next real good yes the cliffhanger well chosen but driving me out of my mind great yes but very curiousity attracting good luck!
11/15/2007 c3 1FrozenDream
excellent
11/14/2007 c3 Angel of Immortality
Please, please, please update soon! I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/11/2007 c3 Kynnetic
Absolutely brilliant! Your story is one of the best I’ve found on It’s definitely an original plot and I love the idea of a different kind of magic and Harry having both. I love the character Aiden so far. He seems like a real cutie. Can’t wait until you update!
11/7/2007 c3 wolfdancer87
loved the chapter cant wait for the next one. i love how u broke Aidan :P looking forward to the next chapter.

wolfdancer87
11/7/2007 c3 13Falling Tenshi
Well my tail wasn't wagging (I want one!) but I am hoping for more. It was great.

Will Harry land near Aiden? Or will he land some where else and have to try and find him (a little hard since he has no name so Harry can't ask where he is) and will he be denied access 'cause Aiden is to important to let random people see? Oh, I can't wait!

-see's someone catch a Scooby-snack and with a growl lunges at said person, mouth open ready to bite-
11/1/2007 c3 tawticd
love it! please update soon...(gets on kness and begs)...please.
10/28/2007 c3 7black-hurt17
YES MORE! GIVE ME MORE!

will this be slash?

i can hardly wait for thne next chapter
10/26/2007 c3 The Night Air
Scooby-snacks? I don't want any. Thanks.

Maybe some cookies.

Cookies Cookies.

Yes, my tail was wagging quite a bit by the end.

I was thrilled with some of the explanations you provided this chapter.

So much was answered!

Yay!

Hehe.

Aidan is so cute!

Daisuki!

I'm not sure if I'm digging the whole spandex suit thingies.

Maybe its just for the sick people?

If not it doesn't matter. I just thought it was rather odd.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Face to face (tangible) meeting!

*squee*

Update faster this time, please!

Though still thank you. You updated on my birthday, it made me happy. Oh so happy.

Update when you can, if you can.

Enjoy yourself.

Ja

Night Air
10/26/2007 c3 Nik
Wonderful story and chapter! I love Aidan, he's so sweet. Keep up the great work.
10/26/2007 c3 2Carissa Black
I loved it! Amazing chap!

I really can't wait for the next one. ^_-
10/26/2007 c3 nanami
an update! another one, pretty please?
143 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »