FanFiction.Net
for Fathoming Love

8/14/2012 c3 22Shinsun1
Excuse me, hey, hey, HEY? why are there only three chapters? Did i MISS something? God, youre gonna make me look them up on my own arent you? Well, fine. ive only read three chapters and i already love this story THAT much.
8/14/2012 c1 Shinsun1
im kind of scared to read this. i read perfection and it changed me, possibly made me into something worse. im kind of afraid that if i read this, ill suffer a similar fate... either way, im not reading it yet... not yet... *reads first chapter*
6/9/2011 c3 jlajal
I realize that its been four years, but if you have any desire at all or ideas, you really should continue this story. You left it off on such a terrible cliffhanger and it has such a great start.
2/26/2008 c1 76Apolonia86
Ah, I was just simply desperately looking on Google if you have uploaded a new chapter, and I'm really suffering for not finding a new one, well it doesn't matter, I've found the story here in I don't know if you remember me, I've sent an e-mail to you (tamilach @ gmail. com) to tell you how much in love I am with this tale. Defenitely you really know how to make me stare a computer screen for hours and hours. I know sometimes inspiration does not come easily and that you may have the entire plot on your head and you may be still putting the ideas together to go on with the story as you have gone. I'm not trying to push you (?), but please update soon or else I will die (?)... and I am too young to die xD.

Nah, seriously, I'd love to see next chapters up because I love with all my heart this story, you are awesomely great darling!

Hope to read something of you soon ^^

mua!
1/14/2008 c3 3Na'Janay
Before I read Fathoming Love in 2004 I was fourteen I thought I knew everything. My eyes were closed along with my mind. I didn’t understand the concept of this story; I barely understood what the title meant. After reading it the first time I stayed up night after night reading it over and over. Now after rereading all 36 chapters on Mediaminer I understand. IcedCamaro, Fathoming Love is crafted to perfection. I think it’s safe to say even though it’s not finished yet. Everything about this story is stunning. You already know this I just wanted to say it.
10/26/2007 c3 Lhia
Well, I read you're first chapter on here... then loved it so much I went and located the other 30+ chapters and obsessively read them all!

I can't even describe to you how well-written this is, it's crazy, lol. I can't even peel my eyes off the screen.

You're so in-depth with the characters and it feels like I'm reading about a real person not someone fictional. I love the storyline! And I'm also so impressed by how you're keeping it in tune with the way Akira Toriyama told the whole story. Bravo on you're excellent ability. Can't wait for chapter 36!

By the way... I never thought I could take the pairing of VegetaxZarbon seriously... but they are my new favorite pairing, though I'm anxious to see BV too. :) Keep up you're splendid work!
10/20/2007 c3 15Android-2217
Breathtaking really. I am dying to know what happens and how you describe Vegeta's past!

love,

Android22
10/13/2007 c3 Khris
I'm so glad that you are posting this here. I'm on chapter 36, and I can't wait to read what happens to Trunks. Wow Bulma has cancer. Again. This is such a well written story. It truely is one of my favorites. I was reading it on your homepage for a while, then I lost it, & found it again. I'm glad I did. I'm dying to know why Vegeta is sick. Kakkarot's some stalker now...jk. I really loved reading from Bulma's diary. Please write 37 soon.

Read u later

Khris
10/12/2007 c3 shahi
Naturally a superb update. I look forward to seeing life from Vegeta's point.
10/11/2007 c2 shahi
I truly enjoy your stories, I love how in depth you are with your characters, it's almost like being them, and it so fascinating after reading fairy tales with happy endings it's a nice change.
10/11/2007 c2 Android-2217
very nice babe! I just love it! The anticipation is simply killing me. I hope to see more soon.

Keep up the amazing work!

-Android22
10/10/2007 c1 2Vladgurl
I read this story on another website and I'm happy to see you're finally putting it up here. Good luck!
10/10/2007 c1 15Android-2217
I cannot wait to see where this story goes. YOu always know how to keep my interest.

-Android 22