for Praedia Bellica: The Spoils of War

7/25/2020 c1 Mili
Esto es una put... obra maestra
Mato a casi todo el mundo mágico sin darse cuenta me encanta
4/19/2017 c1 anarion87
nice story
2/6/2017 c1 Guest
Just a really bad story, too many paragraph just to justify a moronic end of the wizard world. Sure it is fiction but any story had to have at least some hints of really but after this crap is sure you are living on mental ill reality so bad story .
12/17/2016 c1 Passing by
Your writing style has a lot of repeated words and too long sentences. The story would be much better if the reader didn't felt like it is being told by an overexcited author. I like it better when the story is shown than told.
Also, the end does not need high elves or sausage fest. Your excellent idea is that Harry gutted a society, which will forever be forgotten. Sobriety goes better with irony.

So, interesting story but needs polish.
12/8/2016 c1 Last Harper
I really like this "What If " , story . I liked that Magik , followed the rules and just Ignored the wants of living beings , just like Mother Nature . Well Done
8/29/2016 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Not really a good story.
5/28/2016 c1 1Anachronistic Cat
This was so funny!
9/18/2015 c1 Gunny Highway
I had to quit reading at the point where a five year old is earning his own money and buying his own food and clothes.
6/27/2015 c1 15Saissa
very interesting concept..
3/2/2015 c1 2DylanL
interesting little story could use some work though, like when you are describing al harry's abilities you used 'also' far too much and there were a few spelling/word choice errors, like using 'attain' instead of 'retain'.
2/23/2015 c1 Mark Adams
I just stumbled into your story and I loved it... I think it is especially funny as most current FF have Dumbledore are evil Light lord trying to steal from Harry... So to see this complete eradication of magicals is hilarious..

Thanks it brought a smile to my face and needs to be bookmarked..
Mark A
7/29/2014 c1 28Kairan1979
Considering that the ministry of magic has ties to the muggle government, I don't understand why they couldn't use the contacts with Prime Minister to find Harry Potter.
3/16/2014 c1 ToddGilliss
any chance of you coming back to writing stories again
8/16/2013 c1 sam.r.773
Ha you said it!
8/10/2013 c1 1ob1292
That is one of the dumbest stories I have ever seen.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »