for TWINS: Twins at the Door Tuesday

5/4/2014 c3 barbaratakuyaho
Absolutely adorab le!
8/12/2012 c3 Netchka
Oh man. Teething spirit guides. What next?
5/10/2012 c3 Diggedydog
Please keep writing this story. I am enjoying it immensely.
2/22/2012 c3 7ryainelf
I really enjoy this series. I hope you continue with it. The twins are adorable.
12/21/2010 c3 RemusCDLupin
Love this series. Hope you haven't lost the muse for it. Really loving what you are doing with the twins. My brothers did something similar to the daycare escape when they were small(they weren't twins-17 months apart- but it wasn't as if you could tell that until they were about 8 and 7). We lived on Catalina Island in Two Harbors, one was three the other two. Nothing in the vertical slatted playpen, they got out, climbed down the staircase from the front door to the ground(lived on a hill) and *rode* the neighbors big dog a mile and a half to the beach. Needless to say my mother installed a *high* lock on the front door within the week. This occurred almost 30 years ago by the way and the older one likes to say he was practicing for when he was going to become the next Houdini. I think they just liked driving my mother bonkers.

Also wouldn't mind seeing what you have in mind for the OW set of stories either.
4/22/2010 c1 Terry Kay
Just read all 5 chapters of the Twins at the Door Series, and I loved it! This is a wonderful AU. Is it open? Thank you, Terry Kay
12/21/2009 c3 Holen-Snape
I love the stories about the twins and hope to read more of them some day. thank you.
10/7/2008 c3 AteanaLenn
Damn, that's really, really sad! T.T But I love the way you build your story and always use meaningful words.
9/11/2008 c3 Arvon1
I really liked your twins series, but you left us hanging here.

The twins are great. The trouble they caused at daycare and then the trip to China town sound fun.

Need to get the team and the capt'n back together and get Li Pong out of trouble.
7/26/2008 c3 7roxi1013
I love these stories. It makes me wonder what Blair was like growing up.
12/30/2007 c3 1Sarai
Can't wait until you deal w/ the uncle. Let's see, he has all of Mag 7, and Major Crimes after him. *smirk*
12/19/2007 c3 Cassandra30
Wonderful chapter! Oh my God! Those poor boys! Dev! That would be enough trauma for any child but for a sentinel? As for the a$$hole who took those babies to the morgue well when the Seven and Jim and Blair get done I'll take my turn! Love it! Love it! Write faster!
12/2/2007 c3 shannbooks
Poor Dev, just wanted to give him a hug. He needs his Tad and Uncles. I hope they get away from that trial soon. Jim & Blair are doing great with them though. So whats up with the case?

Great chapter as ususa. Please Please don't keep us waiting on what is happening next. Shameless begging for more soon! Maybe Vin can get a quick phone call. Update soon! Thanks again for posting your stories for us to enjoy.
12/1/2007 c3 58Vinsmouse
Good chapter, poor Dev, that would be really rough. Looking forward to more stories. Take care,

Mouse
12/1/2007 c3 southernfrau
Hi Mimi,

Oh mercy girl, my heart dropped so low I was sitting on it. That poor poor baby...that is just horrifying! Oh boy, I wish I could get my hands on that so called Uncle Ashburn (more like Assburn, if you ask me). My heavens it's a wonder that Dev wasn't left in a drooling vegetative state because of his ordeal. I do hope Jim tells Vin and then they both come up with a sneaky, underhanded totally righteous pay back for Ashburn...something that will leave him squatting in naked, hungry squalor. But on the bright side you saved the duck, and you had Jim and Blair right there providing some much needed TLC...even if Blair did end up driving the porcelain bus over the sickening revelation. You just don't do emotion half-way do you? Southernfrau
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »