for Ghost Story

2/17/2012 c1 6sat8926
loved it! i could see the fight in my head!
7/16/2011 c13 DJatomica69
Wow. That was amazing!

I'm gonna check out your profile now to see if there's a sequel. If not, you should really write one! Keep up the good work!

~DJ
2/2/2011 c13 creativesm75
nice end
1/14/2011 c13 Kenandmokuro
Talon is the best charecter though...
1/14/2011 c13 Kenandmokuro
That is SO FUCKING DISSAPOINTING!
1/10/2011 c13 Someoneyoudon'tknow
I read your literature to it's end & I didn't see that ending coming at all. Makes me wonder if you thought of the end at the last moment, or planned it all along.
1/2/2011 c13 1Worker72
Glad you didn't really kill of Talon. I liked her character to much to see her die. I hope you don't replace this chapter. It's nice to see the Metabreed out smart Static for once. But poor Mirage dragged into this conspiracy. I would like to see this continue in some way though. Static would feel like a chump if he ever found out the truth. The question is would guilt over killing Talon destroy him before he found out the truth.
12/4/2010 c12 Worker72
I guess this mean the city of Dakota is going to rip up the Bill of Rights now. Just like what happened with the X-Men. I suppose Static and Gear will find a way to save the day and preserve democracy now that Talon is out of the way.
11/23/2010 c11 Worker72
To bad Static didn't request help from Batman. Oh well I guess there wasn't time. Now he has to do things the hard way.
11/14/2010 c10 Worker72
So Static chooses to go into this alone with just Gear at his side. I would have thought he'd try to call in a specialist who is more experienced then Kangor. I hope Ritchie is wrong and those two arent' pulling a fast one.
10/21/2010 c9 Worker72
Static could always contact Batman and see if there is anyone with more expierence in the supernatural that could help him with Talon.
7/6/2009 c8 Worker72
So the group is working with Kangor now.
6/26/2009 c8 9KHfan22
How exciting! I can't wait to read more. =)
6/24/2009 c8 snarky Beth
Poor Ferret, she never gives him a break! He's going to lose it if this keep up... The diary thing was interesting, and so was the part with Kangor. I've heard that salt trick too, but seems it didn’t work too well, heh.

I'm pretty good with the amount of horror right now. It's just the right amount to make you cringe, but not toss your breakfast, lol ;)

Until next chapter! I really want to see how this all ends...
5/6/2009 c7 KHfan22
oh geez that is scary... O_O

Update as soon as you can! =)
26 Page 1 2 Next »