for The Four Horsemen

5/5/2010 c25 12Souless666
Poor Glen. Those other two need to forget about humping each other and try and help him. I mean they are all married right.
12/23/2009 c24 Souless666
Gods I have missed this story. Thanks for this nioe long chapter. I hope you can get back to it again soon.

BTW why did Taker get upset with what she said. I am I fogetting something?
9/19/2009 c23 Souless666
Whao!

Plot Twist, and with his actual first wife. Nice, can't wait to see where this is going.
4/9/2009 c22 Souless666
Gods, please do not take too long. I still love this story and still want to see how the relationship between Taker, Kane and Beeb fits into the history of the two brothers.
4/8/2009 c22 162Dark Kaneanite
So Beebs got a tattoo. Wonder what Taker had to do to talk her into that one. And Jeffy, he knew, and she knew that he knew. Loved the update and take as long as you need.

Great stories take time.

Lovin' It!
1/27/2009 c21 12Souless666
Always a great read.

I still wonder if this will be following the events that happened in real life.
1/26/2009 c21 162Dark Kaneanite
That's it Beebs, take control and let Mark now who's boss. And for the record I would love to see Glen blush. :) This chapter was perfect hun and I can't wait for the next update.
1/18/2009 c20 Dark Kaneanite
That was great hun.

Poor Beebs and Taker, interrupted before they could finish. And Kane(I think) joining their game without consent. Bad boy *swats his rearend.*

Loved it and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, this is one of the few that keep me on the edge of my seat.
1/4/2009 c19 Dark Kaneanite
Uh oh, a mad Taker and a pained Abeebah. This doesn't bode well. I can't wait to see those two hard heads go at it.

And the joke on Vince, I would pay big bucks to see that. It sounds like something that DX would think of.

Loved the update hun, this one of my favorite fics on this site.
1/4/2009 c19 12Souless666
Thank gods you remembered this gem.

This was a great read and I hope you get to the next chapter soon, it's one of the best stories on the site.
10/20/2008 c18 Souless666
I so love seeing this story updated. It's always a great read
10/19/2008 c18 162Dark Kaneanite
Poor Taker. I won't throw things, I promise, a true taker fan must take the good with rhe bad. Be it in real life or in fanfiction. As always execellently done.
10/1/2008 c17 Dark Kaneanite
*claps* Love the update...poor Taker still emotionally sore about taking a beating from a girl...I can't wait to see the plan for Mankind and Bearer.
9/11/2008 c16 Dark Kaneanite
Loved it! Poor Beebs and the brothers, will anything ever work out for them. Can't wait to read more, as always you have me hooked.
9/11/2008 c16 12Souless666
Thank Gods!

I was wondering where this story was. lol

Great chapter, more as soon as you can please.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »