for Dirty Little Secret

9/19/2014 c1 1Deactivated00424649
Uwah! I can't believe I hadn't read this yet! This was cute and I didn't find it ooc at all. It was really nicely written. And fluffy. Made my heart feel all fuzzy lol.

I also kept singing the song and now I have it stuck in my head lol
9/13/2014 c1 brightpastel
Omg I love this song! It totally suits them!

This is so adorable. Just had a lot of feels reading this! It's now one of my favorite 8059 fics of all time!
7/24/2012 c1 angelrock444
I love this
2/15/2011 c1 Otakunerd1
So damn awesome and sweet and it was so cute dammit!
12/6/2010 c1 3UndineAlice
This is definitely an instant fave, I loved it with all my heart! C:

I agree, this song really does work for their relationship and the way you wrote this story was fantastic! Keep it up, this is great stuff! ^^

-Akari Tokita
10/23/2010 c1 20Hafous
FANTASTIC! One of the best fictions EVER!
8/14/2010 c1 69vapanalley
This is so sweet! It's nice how this is way more interpretive than just blatantly waxing poetically about how Yammamoto is supposed to be a secret. :D Thank you so much for writing this! It was lovely to read.
4/24/2010 c1 6Miraya Kia
this is so awesome! so cute! =)
1/22/2010 c1 kaitourose20
Aww this fic is so sweet! I really liked the text messages between them! I just wish Hayato would hurry up and confess! But then again that isn't his character so *sniff*
1/11/2010 c1 OrphndAcct
Wow. That was just so sad!

Why Hayato? Didn't you love your baseball freak?

Anyways, a beautiful story...

Shouldn't it be M?
10/17/2009 c1 16anon azure
HOW CUTE!

*SPARKLING EYES*~
8/15/2009 c1 2sunloathe
really freaking cute and i loved every minute and every word of it. i like anything in the present tense too so this was a bonus! it made the emotion between goku and yama that much more palpable. :'D 3

ah, i think i'm going to read it a second time.
7/1/2009 c1 19Holy'Shrimp
This story's like, perfect. Very IC and cute, even though I kept feeling bad for Yamamoto while reading all the bad treatments Hayato gave him, but still.

Thank you for writing a story this nice to read ~
5/6/2009 c1 4spiritualized
Wow, I loved it. YamaGoku is IMO one of the obvious slash pairings, but this is the first time I've been able to imagine their love so clearly, with the adorable text messaging during the night... I adore that scene, especially the last sentence about Gokudera smiling and then deleting the messages and call history ;-; It's just who they are, very IC, good work!
12/3/2008 c1 Congenilaity
Right now, all i can say is that i have no idea how to react haha. Its really that good. And i aint being sarcastic either lol. Its really beautiflly written and i Love how yamamoto is so dedicated to gokudera even when he is so mean to him lol. But IT HURTSMY HEART TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS DX anyway nice job haha XD
25 Page 1 2 Next »