for Office Space

7/7/2012 c19 1MagicRose713
Aww! This is so good! I just finished it, and I'm about to read the sequel right now! Gosh, I just love this pairing. SirenMist is a good friend of mine on here, and she recommended it to me. I am so glad to say that this definitely going on my favorites! Great job!
8/4/2011 c19 Ailuji
This is honestly one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read! The storyline was both realilistic and intriguing. Couldn't stop reading, and was disappointed when it came to the end. I am now a bigger Larxel fan than ever. I laughed my head off when that dumb Cassandra girl stomped away. Yeah you just keep running, dummy!:D My favourite part (besides the ending, of course) was in Ch. 14 when that little mermaid song came up. It fit so perfectly and it was so romantic I just wanted to sing along. Great story and perfect ending, hope to see more Larxel from you in the future!
1/30/2011 c19 5Jillian Bowes
Okay, finally finished. I lllllooooovvvveeeeddd this story! Hugs and vodka for everyone! ... Okay just kidding, no hugs. o.O
3/14/2010 c19 KonaKonaFan
That was so cute! Although, this question has been haunting me since the beginning...Where did Axel get those embarrassing photos of Larxene? I mean, they had only just met and all...
8/30/2009 c6 CloakedSchemer6
Great. Another Nobody pun.
8/30/2009 c4 CloakedSchemer6
Wow.Euphoric Saix.Amazing.
8/11/2009 c2 2Taygon55
Bwa Ha Ha ha ha HA! That was halarious! When Axel first shook his head I thought he was useing reverse sycology. But when I read the trip for both of them I burst out laughing! Then I almost burst trying to stiffle my laughter, which i failed at. I love this pairing. GREAT STORY!
5/14/2009 c19 AlysiaRhythm
GO LARXEL! Whoop! Great story, there really should be more Larxels out there. But anyway, thank you.^^
1/18/2009 c11 3dragontamer16
My friend kept interrupting me throughout the entire story. I got fed up with it after reading the hand warming part three times and said,"What, Sable, what do you want? I'm in the middle of a very good story here!" As you can see, I don't like getting interrupted in the middle of a good read! Love your story!
1/18/2009 c10 dragontamer16
This was by far one of the funniest awkward moments I have ever read. You are a very talented writer!
1/18/2009 c8 dragontamer16
This chapter was soo funny!
1/18/2009 c7 dragontamer16
When I read the first part of the chapter I knew it was a misunderstanding but Xemnas' reactions were understandable AND believable! I was struggling with not laughing out loud and waking my mom!
9/12/2008 c2 jgsparks
hahaha. wow...i wonder if that works.

"a few days in a hotel together." ;-)

hm...your bad! :)
6/18/2008 c19 18SharleaNorth
Okay, since I was too lazy to review every chapter, this one's gonna be long! First of, the world needs more Larxel. I loved how they just seem to perfect for each other. Anyway, to the story, I liked how the other charactes are in the story, but don't play major roles. I also loved how you battled Larxene and Axel against each other threw the whole thing and still made it a cute, cuddly story. I loved the pranks they pulled on each other and (though I don't want to seem weird when I say this) I love however thing they did people thought it was perverted or they were a couple. I'm not sure if the songs really fit in (Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean! Just stating, please don't hurt me T.T, lol) Um, loved the story, I really did. It was very creative. Good Job! ^.^

Shay