for Imprisoned

1/27/2020 c14 Chiara Ingiaimo
This was a great story. Keep up the good work.
2/2/2019 c14 Euglenid
Really enjoyed this! Poor Raph he really gets put through the wringer, I am glad he is going to be alright though. Thanks for sharing!
12/3/2018 c14 Guest
Awww awww awww awww awww awww awww awww
6/30/2018 c14 Guest
I think it's good even now. I was unconciously imagining 2012 version being in here and all of it was still Got everything captured with everything else and it sure was one of the better fanfics there are
5/1/2016 c14 Christina
Please can u do a story where Donnie's experiment went wrong and it turns Donnie and Mikey into three year olds and it makes Leo pregnant with Raphael because Raph is the youngest and Leo has to take care of Donnie and Mikey while raising a newborn and after Raph is born he starts having seizers and Leo learns that Raph is disabled and the can never walk and Raph stays the size of a thirty month the story a lot Thanks :)
5/1/2016 c14 Christina
Great job on the story I loved it :)
12/11/2014 c14 Kanon58
i love how it took lots of days before raph can speak MORE BELIEVABLE
12/11/2014 c2 Kanon58
yehey raph goes down! wait i mean well that was fun xD
11/14/2013 c6 DolphinsandBowties
pfffff! If you think your work isn't good enough to post, then you should see mine! Seriously though, I use waaaay too many adjectives. But using any less just makes it seem... Empty? idk... Anyways, I'm loving this story so far!
7/17/2012 c14 8No More Love
I liked this :) a really good story, ur writing an details were well thought out an a joy to read
6/19/2012 c14 8TheThirdAetas
Well, this was definitely fun to read. Admittedly, I don't think this would've broken Raph the same way it did in here, but it was still interesting to read your rendition of this situation.

I also loved the way you portrayed how the family struggled through the day without him, knowing that somewhere in the world, their most difficult brother was most likely having unspeakable things done to him.

Thanks for posting this story!

3/26/2011 c1 10Luvlylady
I liked this whole story. :D It felt as if it had real emotion in, so much that I felt like crying myself. So, very good job! :)
11/24/2010 c14 1Jenihenpen
Poor Raph, such a broken sweetheart. The moments with Leo at the end were so touching it made me melt, I adore the way you made this fic reverbrate with tension on behalf of Mikey, Leo, Donny and Splinter totally had me feeling thier despair.
7/16/2010 c14 fayoumi15
This is a really great story! You should make a sequel or a one-shot to go with it!
3/13/2010 c14 UntenLaiva
Oh. My. God. This was absolutesy fantastic! You made me cry, expecially at the end :) but it's a good thing. You can write in amazing way, keep going. I want more this kind of stories. I give you five stars :))
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »