for Imprisoned

10/9/2008 c14 32tFantasyFan
This is just...Wow...I can't even...For lack of a long detailed explanation listing every single awesome thing about your excellent wording, characterization and story skills that delves into every single thing I adore about it...You ROCK. And, on that note, I'm so freakin' jealous lol.
9/26/2008 c1 28innocent-rebel
Dude! It has been so long since I've read anything! And I gotta say this is an awesome story to come back with! I love how it started off! Especially how you had Donny contradicting Leo like that and Leo freaking out. Very good chapter!
8/15/2008 c14 16Strgrl4eva
I thought you were going to kill Ralph. and if you had i'd be terrible angry. but . that story. wow. how to descibe. i dont even know. it was just so full of wowness. lol. sigh.
7/30/2008 c14 1jukeboxlove
Dude. I just got finished reading your amazing fan fic, and I got to say, you are just amazing. I loved it. Your story made me cry, it was just so, well detailed and well written. :]
7/22/2008 c14 21Allendra
This story is amazing, it truly is. Everything Raph went through and how his body reacted is so detailed, and Donny bandaging him up and giving him the corn syrup was all so well-written. Are you a doctor? lol Wonderful story!
1/9/2008 c14 6Psychobillybutterfly
Wow, you really did amazing with this story. Raph's reactions were so raw, so real it almost hurt to read. It was perfect, and I love that you didn't have him get "better" right away because he's never going to be the same. When something that tramatic happens to someone you can't just go back. I hope you decide to do a sequel of how Raph moves on, what his life is like. Good job:) Stop by and check out my TMNT piece!
12/2/2007 c14 Nithela
Oh my... this was so heart-wrenching... I don't know what to say. The way you describe things is absolutely amazing and you got me hooked until the very end. Loved it!
11/22/2007 c14 18Angel362
Wow I can't wait for more stories. I loved the ending it was so sweet! Angelx
11/21/2007 c14 46Wah-Keetcha
all I have to say is that this was a very good story and it was well written. More Raphael torture please! There aren't many out there and the hot head does need to be tortured.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading.

Wah-Keetcha
11/20/2007 c13 18Angel362
aw! He's home! I hope there's more it's really good! Angel x
11/19/2007 c13 13Kidara
Poor guys, Love the story though. Very addictive. looking forward to the next chapter.
11/15/2007 c12 Ruthia Dascht
Oh wow...wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow. You've got me hooked, can't wait for the next chapter.
11/12/2007 c12 18Angel362
Another great chapter and cliffhanger, you are so cruel. Keep writing though I wanna know what happens! Angel x
11/10/2007 c11 46Wah-Keetcha
O.O *waits for more*
11/10/2007 c11 18Angel362
I am so loving this, I'm actually meant to be writing a degree assignment but I couldn't wait to read it. Ah well now I have to carry on with my work. Please apdate soon! Angel x
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »