for Imprisoned

11/8/2007 c10 46Wah-Keetcha
damn... I was just getting into it too... *pouts* update as soon as you can okay! Must have more!
11/8/2007 c10 18Angel362
I am loving this please update soon! Angel xx
11/1/2007 c9 4Longing for Leo
oh wow! awesome story! i love the leo/raph stories. yay! it's so suspensful...i can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon!
11/1/2007 c9 3antiHEROine82
i havent been online in awhile, hence why i'm reviewing chapters 7-9 all together. having raph hallucinate and practically going on the verge of insanity is so sad yet so real! i could imagine doing the same if i were trapped in a dark room and tortured for days. and having him lick the floor.. man, that was heartbreaking. poor baby! and leo's being tortured in his own way from his guilt. start the violins! just make sure the guys get to him in time cause it seems like he's ready to give up. damn foot always kidnapping or smacking raph around! jerks! anyway, awesomeness as usual! can't wait for the rest but take your time if your unsure of anything. whatever you put up, i'm sure will be great!
10/31/2007 c9 46Wah-Keetcha
*gasps* it was the foot? *growls* damn foot... keepin' my raphael and torturing him... that's my job damnit! .

anyway, good chapter, my gut was twistin' with the description of Raph's painful condition. Thank you so much for this story.

Raphael torture is the best!

If this doesn't offend: Happy Halloween.
10/28/2007 c8 Wah-Keetcha
Don't Kill 'im! OMG update aagin soon! ur killin' me here!

W-K
10/27/2007 c7 Wah-Keetcha
O.O u have to update. the bit about survival insticts and licking the walls for moisture or salt was sheer brillance if I've ever read it. Keep up the killer work!
10/25/2007 c6 macaco
This is story is great! I get all excited when you update, it's a interesting plot, and you made it so unique! Keep up the good work!
10/25/2007 c6 Wah-Keetcha
Just write what comes to your mind. That's something i struggle with as well but once you get over that hurdle it gets much easier. I am truley liking this story, there aren't many "hardcore" Raphael torture fics up here and being an avid sadist I am thoroughly enjoying your writing. Keep up the nice work and I'll keep reading!
10/25/2007 c6 3antiHEROine82
I really like this story. It's awful that Raph (my favorite) is brutalized but.. he's Raph and he's made for angst. I've been working on a Ninja Turtles fanfic also, mainly geared towards Raphael, and I have a ton of ideas. The only thing is I have trouble writing them on paper and I'm a perfectionist so I know exactly how you feel. But the latest chapter wasn't bad. It didn't seemed rushed or anything. And I like how you drag it out. It makes it more suspenseful. Don't worry about it. You're doing great and you're an awesome writer. BTW, is your story based on the recent cartoon, the movies (live action or CGI) or the comics? Just wondering. Keep updating frequently.. please!:)
10/24/2007 c5 46Wah-Keetcha
aww man! This is so sweet! I love sadist writers! Please continue! Raphael's gunna be so screwed up after all this isn't he? I hope you continue to the aftermath as well, so many people just stop with the rescue. Please continue, conseider it *fav'd* and *watched*

Later!

Wah-Keetcha
10/23/2007 c5 6Azura5
Holy crap! this story is powerful. Keep going!
10/23/2007 c1 2Exo-Toxicimpulse
Love it! plzz write more keep it up ;) ur doing great.
10/23/2007 c4 203BubblyShell22
Wow! Awesome story so far. I can't wait to see what else happens to Raph and the others. I hope they find him soon. Update soon. You are a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
10/20/2007 c3 7Antoinette St. Clair
Col...Poor Raph! More please!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »