for What The Future Holds

12/20/2018 c6 KC73
Such fun and so in character! :)
6/26/2013 c6 karavinemarinas
Great Story, as for any sequel or continuation, Iwould say, Yes please...Lokking forward to a sequel...
11/5/2008 c6 7bdlywrttn
Well, it is fluff, but for a lazy (or procrastinaty) day when I wanted to search for a Detty story, it was just right. :-)

I don't think it needs to be continued really, you did a great job tying everything up nicely. Also, you did keep everybody in character most of the time. At least I couldn't tell if they were. Great job, and you have a very healthy attitude when it comes to your writing.
9/27/2008 c6 49Jacal Ste. Worme
Aww! That was nice! XD The Gio part was cute, too. Poor thing. Hearing Daniel's name aloud in time of release, tsk, tsk... Hahahah... Well, Daniel is the man so I've no qualms with that! Good job! Hope you'd write more BD fics! XD
5/21/2008 c4 waterlily85
Love the story so far. I have to admit as a disable person myself I was a bit offended by the idea of Rosa not attending a "mainstream" school because of her CP until I read your A/N at the end. I appologize for that. It has been my experiene that doctors don't know crap and tend to tell people the worst case sanorio (sp?) My parents were told I would neve walk because of a spine birth defect that I have. By the time I was in preschool I was walking with crutches and continued to do so until I was nine when I decided to stick with a wheelchair full time. Can't wait to read me...sorry that got so long *blushes*
5/5/2008 c1 24Owl Emporium
That was really nice! Great, great job! I loved it. :)

Angelica
4/26/2008 c6 hospitality
it's good. please keep writing.
3/31/2008 c6 WHITE ANGELS WINGS
HI,

4 STAR ALL WORTHY READING IT.SEND YOU A SMILE :)

WHITE ANGELS WINGS
1/14/2008 c6 Melissa37
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
1/14/2008 c6 JackSam
Love it. Add more soon.
1/14/2008 c6 mcabello
Good chapter. Write more soon.
1/12/2008 c6 Malu Snape Rickman
Beautiful ^^
1/12/2008 c6 didi6
Great storie, i love Detty!

Whrite more soon please!
1/11/2008 c6 4Vivalina
They're so cute.I can't help from smiling during the entire chapter.Daniel is so cute when he wonders about their anniversary or Betty's birthday.Typical lol.Great job, really.LOVE your story so much and can't believe it's already over.I want more and more.
1/11/2008 c6 abovetherim
Good job! I definetely think there should be a continuation!
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »