FanFiction.Net
for My gift to you

2/3/2013 c1 1-01-00-1
Such stories as yours deserve way more reviews. This one especially, was incredible. Such a beautiful (and in character!) portrayal of Bellatrix and Voldemort's relationship.
6/6/2011 c1 1Nemo-me-iudicabit
One of the best Bella/Voldy fics I've read so far! And I've read maaaaaaany

This goes straight to my favourites! Thank you!
3/28/2008 c1 4Lylirium
I absolutely loved it. The amazing chemistry you portrayed with a hint of lust on both parts. My favourite part is when he thinks about his reactions to her closeness...it's really intoxicating. Great job!
10/24/2007 c1 tulpylak
You're an amazing writer.Please update soon!
10/21/2007 c1 10B. Alex Burke
Oh wow! Now that was ... That was absolutely stunning! The way they interacted was incredible. It couldn't have been written better by JK herself. :]]

I think my favourite part was this -

'He was quite unaware of how that night his most trusted follower would be perched on her bed tenderly stroking the red scratches he had left on her neck, how her husband would look in disgust as she continued to stroke and finger the locket late at night or how that night he would stay awake at his desk running his fingertips against his lips attempting to catch her lingering scent all thoughts of the protection of his locket quite gone from his mind as he was kept awake with a rather different worry.'

Oye! Much love to it.

Thanks for writing :]].
10/21/2007 c1 Nicole
Oh My! I love Bella and Voldie! There the best! This is awesome. I want more.