FanFiction.Net
for Random Thoughts

6/15/2009 c39 5The Feral Candy Cane
Oh dear.

Albus Dumbledore strikes again!

Haha, good job.
6/14/2009 c39 QuileuteClan
hahahah this reminds me of an icon i saw, which including dumbledore looking surprised and it said "bitch, you did NOT just call me santa"
6/14/2009 c39 620yellow 14
That is just plain crazy. Love it, keep updating.
6/14/2009 c1 43evergreeneyes
Hehehe ... I adored the ending, and the idea of ice cream representing social status :D

The Neville part was so true, too.
6/13/2009 c39 11the good dr
Why does everyone say Dumbledore is Santa?

signed the good dr.
6/9/2009 c38 7Alex Antidote
I just read this is thing. Incredible. :DD

I loved it, please update?

Oh, and now it's time to shamelessly advertise myself: CHECK OUT MY STORIES?

I plan on writing a Twilight-Harry Potter X Over Parady, help please?
6/9/2009 c38 QuileuteClan
aha this was sad and funny at the same time mt face did this: =S
6/8/2009 c38 5The Feral Candy Cane
Oh my.

Didn't expect that at all.

Good job though. XD
6/8/2009 c1 Amber
OMG

where did your other stories go

wtf are u playing at

i mean yeah random thoughts is good but...gr

please stick them back

at least the advertising one

that was my fave

=(
6/7/2009 c6 4aep2398
Actually, Hagrid was in Gryffindor! Sorry, I just thought I should let you know that. JKR stated it in a Mugglenet interview! I don't know how you would know that, but I'm just letting you know!
6/7/2009 c38 11Nanchih
I doubt the kids would be allowed to sew political symbols on their uniforms. Stick buttons on, yes. But the Deatheaters hid their tattoos. On their LEFT arm.
6/7/2009 c38 620yellow 14
A wierd chapter, where you bring in your own blinkered view of politics. Keep updating
6/6/2009 c38 11the good dr
Neo conservatism is not wrong, I just value my second amendment rights, smaller government, and all that other fun stuff.

signed the good dr.
6/6/2009 c38 7medievalruins
What the hell, Brad? You are the strangest person in the world. It was completely depressing and then you get to "neo-conservative bastards."

Wizocrats. Oh, sigh. I remember the elections. What nonsense. It was all fixed. Lucius should have won. Just saying. He had a much better campaign than Granger.

ANYWAY. I guess I liked this chapter. I mean, it was no pot of friendship, but whatever.

:P

Love you.
6/6/2009 c1 Esther
Great writing, except why did Hermione send Harry a "scathing look" when she said they had double potions with the slytherins at the start of chapter one? Just because JK Rowling uses these phrases you shouldn't as well, like I noticed you used 'Harry intoned' which is definitely from the books as well.
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »