for Death of a hero

1/6/2014 c1 2GrepaEmperor
Even though i'm a naruto fan.
It was nice reading that because some people just wrote a story about bleach characters(all of them which i think unpossible because combined power all demons of naruto don't stand a chance) being brutally murdered by i quite like bleach. And even I sometime search about my fav character dying. But it just got me angry for all bleach characters to get THAT bruttally beaten, and so i decided to read this to calm down.
1/24/2012 c1 2JayLightnStrike
That was... sad. it was a good story though. I don't judge people so, all I'm gonna say is that it was excellent.

5 stars!
12/9/2009 c1 Ricoseattle
Well, as a writer you're pretty good. Your descriptions are very...detailed. But as far as the idea for this "story" goes is disturbing. I mean this sounds like a something that you'd recommend to someone who gets off to Saw movies. I mean it looked like you wrote this because you despise Naruto's character. And I know from one of your comments that you said his past wasn't pretty but come on. But anyway, even if I'm not real fond of the "story", good writing and good luck.
5/3/2009 c1 random reviewer
Seriously what's your problem? Was there any need for all of that. You need to learn how to write things, this is just to shallow and immature. Really grow up.
2/4/2009 c1 1Bahamut king of the dragons
this is a great fanfiction to a large extent. I would (and will) recommend this story to be read by anyone who likes Naruto (the series), but not Naruto himself.
12/24/2007 c1 tianen
hmm how should i say this... your story contradicts everything in the manga and original anime naruto. Plus it sucks and i think ur messed-up. Please for your own sake get some help. It isn't too late, and you are never alone... There are other messed-up homocider murders out there like you... stop before you actually kill someone.
10/21/2007 c1 34SilversRakuen
aw! so sad! i want to know everyone's reactions if you wouldn't mind...i loved it for the most part and you have great potentional(sp)
10/21/2007 c1 4peinnoir
This is the author.

Who ever said Naruto's past was pretty?
10/21/2007 c1 Raezek
Eww.

Ya think the whole ripping Naruto's eyes out part could have been a bit more vague. This was sick, and you are a sicko for writing aobut all of this in four paragraphs.