for Push Alchemy

4/12 c23 8Indianagreaser
Loved it! So far I've loved all of yours! I even found that mine (accidently) had a similar title. Not gonna lie I was kind of proud. No worries, I added a bit to my title to make them different. I can't wait to read more.
3/28 c7 38CapNicholls
HE REALLY SAID 'IT INVOLVED HUBCAPS, DIDN'T IT' XDXDXDXD
1/14 c23 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
9/21/2019 c23 1merrixmerri
This was so amazing! This could have so easily become a Canon sequel. It kept me hooked from beginning to end. Thank you so much for this!
5/29/2019 c11 Hain Degi
I feel like this was probably written forever ago but I'm going through this weird Outsiders Renaissance. I used to be so obsessed with the book and movies in middle school and recently rediscovered it and my connection with it and remembered loving the fanfiction for it. I hadn't read this one, at least not that I remembered but here's the crazy thing. I started crying reading this chapter specifically. In part, the outsiders always got to me. My sister raised me with only a four year difference between us and the sibling bond is written so well. It's all so real to me. And also because I got a really bad concussion last year. it resulted in brain damage, I had to drop out of school, I couldn't remember anything, I lost dexterity in both my hands and had debilitating migraines. It destroyed me for over a year until I went to a specialist. My sister supported me through it all and I just needed to tell you how amazing this story has been for me so far. I doubt you even check reviews for this anymore and I'm sorry I'm getting so personal on here but just like wow, thank you. I identify so much with this story and really is making me feel understood. Hope you're still writing. You have such a talent.
4/30/2019 c23 Guest
this made me very emotional to be completely honest. introducing jake was an amazing idea. you’re so clever with what u right! loved it and sorry imma little late
1/31/2018 c23 CheyenneDaMelonLord
this can't be it. such a good story
1/31/2018 c17 CheyenneDaMelonLord
oh my God. the hearing date is on my brithday. December 27 2001. I am truly blessed. don't make bad of my day, let the hearing go ok.
12/15/2017 c23 lizxharrison
Wow. This book was awesome. I really liked it a lot. Very intense and had me yelling at times. I love reading your stories (even though you wrote them a REALLY long time ago, but that don't matter to me.) They're truly awesome.
11/16/2017 c23 lanalight1
Eeeeeeek! I can't breathe! This is so fucking GOOD! I was reluctant to read it, but I legit love this!
7/12/2017 c23 6CaityJH
First of all, I can't believe I haven't read or seen this story before! It's amazing.

You are definitely one of my favourite authors, and your stories never fail to entertain me.

You did a wonderful job on this story FeistyFeist. Thank you so very much for writing it.
5/9/2017 c23 mworth1019
great story well done! wonderfully written
4/30/2017 c2 Unknown
I love how this fan-fiction is written as if the author wrote it. Like, I can see S.E Hinton writing this. Even the accident, I can see her writing that. This is amazing!
4/28/2017 c19 Unknown
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVE THIS!
4/28/2017 c16 Unkown
LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!
392 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »